• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How well does the above user's usertitle and avatar go together?

4/10

They don't seem to have much in common
Doesn't mean they don't look nice though, just saying that they're very different

7/10. They are indeed men, but hardly mere men.

Paleo, as with everything I do, my usertitle is a pun. The word machinations is similar to machines, and the character in my avatar is the TF2 engineer, who would be a master of machines.
Machinations means something very different, but it amuses me nonetheless...of course it entirely defeats the purpose if I have to explain the joke, but I'm used to people here missing my puns. ( @Bomyne; looking at you for missing the sorcery puns until I made it clearly obvious.)

8/10... not sure how the rabbit is luckier if it's dancing

5/10 - not too sure how to the two mix together, even using my imagination wouldn't do much

9/10 - master of machines and some creepy looking mad-scientist fit together

8/10 - it does make a bit of sense, that guy in the avatar does looks a bit sad

@Maniacal Engineer; that actually made me laugh and made my day! it does make sense

5/10 - not sure why Charizard wants an Alpha Channel, not sure how they mix together

Back
Top Bottom