• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How will Kyurem transform into Black Kyurem/White Kyurem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P0kelegend

Reaction score
How do you think it will transform into Black/White Kyurem? Will it need to hold their respective stones? Will it need to fuse with them? Will it need to take Reshiram/Zekrom's energy?

The official movie website has a new trailer, and it shows Kyurem's plug on its tail ignite, and then Kyurem becomes shrouded in fire and becomes White Kyurem. Now that's just the anime, as it seems like it can possibly freely transform in the movie, I'm sure the game may probably be different. You can see what Im talking about here:
ポケモン映画公式サイト「キュレムVS聖剣士 ケルディオ」同時上映「メロエッタのキラキラリサイタル」

So yeah, how do you think it will become Black/White Kyurem?

Kyurem has probably the ability to connect to them! i thought it will have something to do with the light and dark stone! and kyurem absorbing them!
BUT they announced that Masuda will show B kyurem fight W kyurem! will they both appear in one game!?

Kyurem has probably the ability to connect to them! i thought it will have something to do with the light and dark stone! and kyurem absorbing them!
BUT they announced that Masuda will show B kyurem fight W kyurem! will they both appear in one game!?

I think that will be wireless since the two people on Smash will be battling them, with one playing on Pokemon Black 2 and the other playing on White 2.

I think Kyurem will change into Black Kyurem when it uses Freeze Shock and White Kyurem when it uses Ice Burn, but Freeze Shock will only be available to the Kyurem caught in Black 2, whilst Ice Burn will only be available to the Kyurem caught in White 2.

Maybe normal Kyurem won't be able to transform into one of the formes at all. Black Kyurem will be exclusive to Black 2 while White Kyurem will be exclusive to White 2, and if you transfer normal Kyurem to any of those two games, he'll stay as normal Kyurem.

Not sure if already mentioned, but I think we can now safely say Black and White Kyurem will mechanically be treated as Kyurem formes. Their name is just 'Kyurem' during battle.

I think Kyurem will change into Black Kyurem when it uses Freeze Shock and White Kyurem when it uses Ice Burn, but Freeze Shock will only be available to the Kyurem caught in Black 2, whilst Ice Burn will only be available to the Kyurem caught in White 2.

How would they transform back then? Meloetta does a two-way transformation through Relic Song, but we've seen B/W Kyurem using the moves in the trailer and on the website.

I'm betting they actually do absorb the energy of Reshiram and Zekrom, who then become Key Items. Whenever they transform back, we're given the option of depositing one of our current Pokemon in the PC if its full. Perhaps the energy transfer would be achieved through the item Akuroma made? Or perhaps Kyurem will have its "latent abilities" unleased by Akuroma allowing for this transformation.

What's more interesting to me is how they'll achieve Overdrive given recent footage confirms it as a permanent state and not simply an animation.

My bet is that it will be either trough held item or at a specific location (like Rotom formes) where it would absorb Reshiram's/Zekrom's power.

N's dragon reverts to Stone form. The Stones are now normal hold items. Kyurem holds one and becomes on of the two forms. =/ It's the best way to go basing on what we know IMO.

It just transforms, it doesn't seem to need anything, at least in the anime.

As for the games, it's genes will probably be modified somehow I guess by the villain team.

well, from the plot aspect, it absorbs reshirams or zekroms chi, however in-game, the merge will just become in a cinematic and we will catch it like a single pokemon and probably with this form being its permament. that is because merging and splitting pokemon isnt possible in the games, and if it was we would be able to merge our current dragons from B/W.

EDIT:there was a split,the Shedinja one.However,code wise,Ninjask was like Nincada and shedinja was produced like a new pokemon. in this case, spliting and merging all the time looks like impossible

I don't think the stones should be hold items. It seems a bit superfluous. They should retain their status as key items.

Personally, I suspect

1. The process will involve Neo Plasma, and Achroma in particular.
2. It will not be a simple or natural thing.

Personally, I suspect

1. The process will involve Neo Plasma, and Achroma in particular.
2. It will not be a simple or natural thing.

So you think Neo Plasma modified Kyurem in some way?

I have to admit, I never thought about whether or not Kyurem always had this ability. It's an interesting possibility.

So you think Neo Plasma modified Kyurem in some way?

I have to admit, I never thought about whether or not Kyurem always had this ability. It's an interesting possibility.

Team Plasma's been involved with synthetic legendaries in the past, Ghetsis appears to be in command of Kyurem, Achroma researches the strength of Pokemon, and the forms look very... unnatural. Black Kyurem and White Kyurem have Neo Plasma written all over them.

This is suppose to be the main topic in the latest Coro Coro whenever it leaks. I don't know if I agree with B/W Kyurem being unnatural, unless its impossible for the Tao Trio to naturally reach their original unified state.

In any case, Kyurem will be able to go back and forth between its formes if the anime is any indication, and it was pretty accurate when depicting how Giratina and Shaymin changed formes. An unnatural modification sounds almost permanent (Genesect), so I believe that Kyurem naturally has the power to do what it does.

Akuroma is just researching hidden strengths and powers that Pokemon may already have within them.

This is suppose to be the main topic in the latest Coro Coro whenever it leaks. I don't know if I agree with B/W Kyurem being unnatural, unless its impossible for the Tao Trio to naturally reach their original unified state.

Not necessarily. The natural state would be all three combining at the same time. I can see the maintenance of these "half" states as being artificial.

I think that an event will change Reshiram/Zekrom into Black/White Kyurem, and to get Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem, you trade one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom