• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How will Kyurem transform into Black Kyurem/White Kyurem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering a screen shot shows N with Zekrom/Reshiram facing down.... whatever his name is... and Kyurem, I'm going to go on a hunch and assume Kyurem absorbs the power of whichever Dragon N is in possession of.
Which is going to upset me because I played White version and I would like to play Black version and have the story of my White version and Black2 version coincide (Mainly N flies away with Reshiram in White, I would like him to re-appear with Reshiram)

My guess is that in the battle between N and Ghetsis, N's dragon loses and it returned to its stone, and either the stone or maybe a shard of the stone becomes a hold item to transform kyurem. Then somewhere along the line, Kyurem abandons Ghetsis for one reason or another and presents itself to the player as the "true hero of Unova" again

I think that when Kyurem is battling with/against Reshiram or Zekrom, it will change form. However, Keldeo changes forme when in a forest, becoming Resolution Keldeo. So, possibly an event location, a battle circumstance, or an item or energy share.

I think that when Kyurem is battling with/against Reshiram or Zekrom, it will change form. However, Keldeo changes forme when in a forest, becoming Resolution Keldeo. So, possibly an event location, a battle circumstance, or an item or energy share.

well,kyurem merges with Ns dragon. and that should be natural for the Tao trio.

there are two possible ways for neo-plasma to be involved,and both have to do with akuroma's device
1)the device allows fusion of only 2 of the 3 dragons
2)the device allows fusion despite reshirams/zekroms will

Maybe the energy of Zekrom and Reshiram get fused with Kyurem's. Also probably Kyurem has the other dragons energy in itself and just transformed when he sees the stone or Zekrom/Reshiram.

From Serebii:

The Pokémon do merge together. It is said this is done using an item, but you can then seperate them using the same item

So that finally answers how Kyurem forme changes, though the item is still unknown.

Perhaps it's the item one of the Shadow Triad was holding in the animated trailer?

Considering a screen shot shows N with Zekrom/Reshiram facing down.... whatever his name is... and Kyurem, I'm going to go on a hunch and assume Kyurem absorbs the power of whichever Dragon N is in possession of.
Which is going to upset me because I played White version and I would like to play Black version and have the story of my White version and Black2 version coincide (Mainly N flies away with Reshiram in White, I would like him to re-appear with Reshiram)

I'm thinking the sequels are made to compliment the first ones of the same color, story-wise. You also already have a Reshiram/Zekrom, so why would they give you another sorta Reshiram/Zekrom?

Perhaps it's the item one of the Shadow Triad was holding in the animated trailer?

I thought about that, the scroll like item that (I'll just say Dark lol) was holding. It would make sense considering that it seemed very important, and is most likely the same mechanism that Akuroma was said to have created.

BulbaNewsNOW mentions an item called "Gene Wedge". Currently unconfirmed, but the name is amusing.

So N's Puzzle Cube does nothing? Whatever, I can't hold it against Game Freak for that, the only thing that suggested it was important was concept art.

I'm starting to think Neo Plasma (or anyone else) never really took control of Kyurem. >_>

So N's Puzzle Cube does nothing? Whatever, I can't hold it against Game Freak for that, the only thing that suggested it was important was concept art.

Honestly I don't got why anyone thought much of that puzzle cube. Important objects being conceptualized but never implemented has happened before with the Red Chain, Azure Flute, and God Stone.

If not for that concept art, we'd never have known or even suspected it was anything more than a void cube/menger sponge. Absolutely nothing within the games themselves implied it had any importance. Not even the Abyssal Ruins, with all of their cryptic hints about Unova, mentioned anything about a puzzle.

Honestly I don't got why anyone thought much of that puzzle cube. Important objects being conceptualized but never implemented has happened before with the Red Chain, Azure Flute, and God Stone.

If not for that concept art, we'd never have known or even suspected it was anything more than a void cube/menger sponge. Absolutely nothing within the games themselves implied it had any importance. Not even the Abyssal Ruins, with all of their cryptic hints about Unova, mentioned anything about a puzzle.

N had the puzzle cube since he was a young child, compared to all his random trinkets which gave it some importance. Given that we were getting a sequel, and their whole reason for making two versions in the first place was to implement features left out of BW (i.e., Unova Link), it was entirely possible for the Puzzle Cube to become relevant again.

With an item, Gene Wedge, required to change forme, there's no doubt about it that Black/White Kyurem will not be Uber material, which I sincerely hoped for. Too bad it'll still be banned in battle facilities, Wi-Fi matches, and Random Matchups.

With an item, Gene Wedge, required to change forme, there's no doubt about it that Black/White Kyurem will not be Uber material, which I sincerely hoped for. Too bad it'll still be banned in battle facilities, Wi-Fi matches, and Random Matchups.

You must be absolutely crazy if you think something with a 700 BST is staying in OU. Also, Gene Wedge may be a Key item, because when people were looking at B/W Kyurem's stat screen, they noticed that it wasn't holding an item.

You must be absolutely crazy if you think something with a 700 BST is staying in OU. Also, Gene Wedge may be a Key item, because when people were looking at B/W Kyurem's stat screen, they noticed that it wasn't holding an item.

Wait? 700 BST? B/W Kyurem have a base stat total of 700? holy crap... and uh yo forgot Orgin Form Giritana... he needs an item to change for and he's perfectly in uber

Drat! Then that means I can't use Black/White Kyurem in my team now that he's destined to be Uber. I really want to use a non-uber endgame legendary on a team.

Drat! Then that means I can't use Black/White Kyurem in my team now that he's destined to be Uber. I really want to use a non-uber endgame legendary on a team.

Use Normal Kyurem... the end-game legends will always be way over-powered that's kinda the reason their endgame... but B/W Kyurem is absurdly powerful even for a End-game seriously he's only 20 points off from Arceus what's the move-poll for the guy anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom