• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How will Kyurem transform into Black Kyurem/White Kyurem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Normal Kyurem... the end-game legends will always be way over-powered that's kinda the reason their endgame... but B/W Kyurem is absurdly powerful even for a End-game seriously he's only 20 points off from Arceus what's the move-poll for the guy anyway?

Which is why I'm planning on making a thread regarding on nerfing endgame legendaries to make things a fair game for regular Pokemon and non-uber legendaries. Besides, I'm not particularly sure if normal Kyurem is in BW2's game data outside of its overworld sprite.

Use Normal Kyurem... the end-game legends will always be way over-powered that's kinda the reason their endgame... but B/W Kyurem is absurdly powerful even for a End-game seriously he's only 20 points off from Arceus what's the move-poll for the guy anyway?

Which is why I'm planning on making a thread regarding on nerfing endgame legendaries to make things a fair game for regular Pokemon and non-uber legendaries. Besides, I'm not particularly sure if normal Kyurem is in BW2's game data outside of its overworld sprite.

Why would they nerf them? the Endgame legends are SUPPOSED to be over-powered that's what separates them from the other legends... and you can change between B/W Kyurem and N-Kyurem at your leisure so Normal Kyurem is there... I doubt they will probably never nerf endgames so your pretty much hoping for nothing

However, Ghetsis uses the item mentioned earlier and, in a stunning 3D animation, Kyurem turns Zekrom/Reshiram back into the Dark/Light Stone and then consumes it, taking the power of Zekrom/Reshiam

There's the answer for a part of it.

Scratch that. It seems they separate afterwards.

However, Ghetsis uses the item mentioned earlier and, in a stunning 3D animation, Kyurem turns Zekrom/Reshiram back into the Dark/Light Stone and then consumes it, taking the power of Zekrom/Reshiam

There's the answer for a part of it.

Scratch that. It seems they separate afterwards.
I don't know why you're scratching it, it seems like this would be how you go about transforming Kyurem as well.

Well there's no mention of the Gene Merge item there, so idk.

It seems they are real though, found these item descriptions about them in the textdump.

DNA Link Pins - A pair of linking pins to combine Kyurem and a Pokemon which were said to originally be one.
DNA Link Pins - A pair of linking pins to separate Kyurem from the Pokemon it combined with.

It seems they are real though, found these item descriptions about them in the textdump.

DNA Link Pins - A pair of linking pins to combine Kyurem and a Pokemon which were said to originally be one.
DNA Link Pins - A pair of linking pins to separate Kyurem from the Pokemon it combined with.
That description is really teasing us given there's no Original Dragon, combined with the fact that both Black and White Kyurem are shown in the intro.

As shown on a youtube video of the japanese pokemon black and white version 2 Ghetis shoots an invention with a shard of ice on the bottom into kyurems back, Kyurems wings will break out of the ice surrounding them revealing 2 cannon looking wings which Kyurem can move around like tentacles and shoot purple beams from that coil around the target. The beams are shown to be able to absorb Reshiram/Zekroms power and turn them back to their orbs. kyurem then lifts the orb up into the air with the beams and absorbs Reshirams/Zekroms orbs and put the power into its tail. the coils around white kyurems back is it transformed wings now transferring power to kyurems transformed tail :saiyan: :banana::thunder::157::038:

I am taking a wild guess and say that Reshiram and Zekrom use Fusion Flare and/or Fusion Bolt to combine with Kyurem. I also think that the game give you and item to separate them once you get tired of the colored Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom