1. Episode 14 of Bulbacast is now on YouTube. You can watch it right here.
  2. Hey everyone, confused about all the staff name changes? Want to get in on the villainy? Well then stop by here to see a list of staff name changes and to let us know what villain you will be theming this month! Happy Halloween from the forum staff!

How would the Pokemon League respond to a group of Ursaring declaring war on humans & other Pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Adelon, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Adelon

Adelon Member

Blog Posts:
    The bear-like creatures always seem incredibly violent and deranged whenever they show up in the anime.

I think they are a large part of why I have never really liked bears in the real-world.

I am surprised there hasn't been a subplot where a group of these savage beings decide to invade a Pokemon Center with the intention of harming or even killing the defenseless creatures inside.

Would they get euthanized or put in prison?

How does the law deal with rogue Pokemon anyways?

What happens if the Ursaring of the world stage a campaign of war against their brethren?

2. Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla "You thought Dugtrio and Magnezone were asshats?"

Blog Posts:
    Uhh... what? I'm pretty sure every single one of those instances were because some humans wandered into their territory. It seems more like you've massively misjudged an entire species if you ask me.