• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you remember me, but I have a question to ask.

Many years ago, I attempted to write a Pokémon/Thomas the Tank Engine crossover. It never kicked off and I intend to do another one, but over the years I've been learning to consider how others feel.

Therefore, I wish to know this: how would you people feel about a Thomas and Pokémon crossover?

I don't know what Thomas from Tank Engine is, so do what makes you happy.

@MegaPod12 Thanks for pointing him in the right direction, next time you can feel free to report the thread as well so we can help quicker.

@Zaphod Scotsman For the future do try to match the thread to the most appropriate section, in this case I believe that's The Written Word in the Writers Workshop (which I'm moving there now, feel free to move it again if this is wrong WW staff). If you're not sure where the best place would be feel free to contact any of the moderators.

@Zaphod Scotsman Hi there! If you want to write a fan fiction here, feel free - in the Workshop, we allow any and all types of stories to be posted, not just Pokemon, so you are more than welcome to post it, and there are few people here (including myself) who are/were fans of Thomas, so you will be sure to find an audience ;) If you want feedback on your story idea, the Plot Bunny Zoo is the place to go, and any questions you have about writing here you can ask in the Welcome Hub! I look forward to seeing your story here soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom