• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would you rank Serena's Freestyle Performances in Pokemon Showcase (Anime Pokemon XY and Z)?

ebaragetables

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
In my opinion,

(Best to Worst)

1. Serena's Freestyle Performance in Fleurrh Showcase(3rd Win) (Best)
-I really loved the animations and Serena looks amazing with her Sylveon (and I love how before the performance, Sylveon was bad and Serena comforted her).
The animation is Amazing. The camerawork is also Superb! I love the culmination of that performance.
index.php

2. Serena's Freestyle Performance in Dendemille Showcase(1st Win)
-Not just for the performance but for the never give up till the end attitude against Jessie. The Performance itself is also Great.
20231209_200316.jpg

3. Serena's Freestyle Performance in Couriway Showcase
-I liked the animations and how Serena was using Braixen's stick.
Even when Serena's Eevee made a mistake, Serena didn't give up and finished the performance. She has grown compared to the time of Coumarine Showcase.
20231209_200303.jpg

4. Serena's Performance in Master Class Final(VS Aria)
-Even if I hate to watch it, for me this performance was decent. FlameFlower was good.
However, why did she lose…?
20231209_200256.jpg

5. Serena's Freestyle Performance in Anistar Showcase(2nd Win)
-The performance wasn't as good as the others. As for Serena's Eevee's lost child uproar… Personally, I found it redundant
20231209_200250.jpg

What is your opinion?

Attachments

• 20231018_224854.jpg
    20231018_224854.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 331
Back
Top Bottom