• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

How would you react if Mimikyu's true form turns out to be your least favourite/most hated Pokemon?

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
So I read this comic and the question popped up in my mind.

Would people still find Mimikyu cute if it turns out to be their least favourite Pokemon? What if it’s a Pokemon that gave you hell in the games?

Discuss!

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
This would be really awkward if someone's least favourite happened to be Mimikyu itself.

It would be Quagsire for me but because Mimikyu is one of these Pokémon whom I'm indifferent towards, it's not like I'd feel too betrayed.

KaylaBaraonda

Hello from the other side
Reaction score
Wimpod. Not that I hate it. But I don't care much about it.

I'd propably be fine with Mimikyu being a Wimpod ghost.

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I personally never found Mimikyu cute or endearing, but if it was a Pokemon I liked that could somehow fit into its .08" body, maybe I'd like it? I doubt any of the Pokemon I like would hide under that rag. None of the Pokemon I really dislike would fit under it, either.

However, going by the topic, if it was a Pokemon I really like, like say Rockruff, I would catch all the Mimikyu out there and keep them as pets. If it's Jynx, I'd find it even more freakish than before and I'd never want to see it again.

Arylett Charnoa

Fey Flower
Reaction score
I don't like Mimikyu to begin with, so this wouidn't surprise me, nor would it bother me. I'd just dismiss it all the same.

DaPain13

Reaction score
An idea that seems to have a whole lot of attention is that Mimikyu is the ghost of Clefairy, especially since there is the jealousy towards Pikachu

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how Drowzee or Hypno managed to fit into that cloth, and super creepy all the same.

Rocket Zigzagoon

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
Not as creepy as the Pokédex implies.
But Mimikyu might be the Type:Null's development kit.

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Now I'm just imagining a Mimikyu with a Scyther disguise.... you know, I think I would actually kind of like it, if they did it right. But just a Scyther under that sheet... no... please now.