• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would you react if Mimikyu's true form turns out to be your least favourite/most hated Pokemon?

Reaction score
So I read this comic and the question popped up in my mind.

Would people still find Mimikyu cute if it turns out to be their least favourite Pokemon? What if it’s a Pokemon that gave you hell in the games?

Discuss!

This would be really awkward if someone's least favourite happened to be Mimikyu itself.

It would be Quagsire for me but because Mimikyu is one of these Pokémon whom I'm indifferent towards, it's not like I'd feel too betrayed.

I personally never found Mimikyu cute or endearing, but if it was a Pokemon I liked that could somehow fit into its .08" body, maybe I'd like it? I doubt any of the Pokemon I like would hide under that rag. None of the Pokemon I really dislike would fit under it, either.

However, going by the topic, if it was a Pokemon I really like, like say Rockruff, I would catch all the Mimikyu out there and keep them as pets. If it's Jynx, I'd find it even more freakish than before and I'd never want to see it again.

An idea that seems to have a whole lot of attention is that Mimikyu is the ghost of Clefairy, especially since there is the jealousy towards Pikachu

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom