• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would you react to the above situation?

Oh, wow. But television has taught me something about these situations. I'd:
Take turns going to each, as in I'd tell each person that I had a stomach problem. Then I would sneak out the bathroom window, hop in a taxi on standby and then drive to the next party. Spend twenty minutes there, then go back, et cetera et cetera. Brilliant.

Ice King accidentally hired the hitman Scorch to assassinate you.

I would go to the police and hopefully the police kill the hitman.

You are in a play and you screw up on a line in front of the audience.

I either get so nervous that I derail from there, or I pretend that nothing happened and improvise if I screwed with the flow.

Lemongrab is staring at you through your bedroom window in the middle of the night - there's no one at home and the phone lines are dead.

Find something to stand on top of.

You are on a single treacherous rope and underneath are alligators.

Okay... okay. Well, personally speaking, I'd probably die but if my Supreme Overlord Helldog Brutal Mecha Murderer Opportunist Mode came into action I'd fall down, take the rope with me, and strangle the alligators - punching those in the throat that I couldn't and hoping that they drown. (That's actually what you're supposed to do. Not the strangling, but the punching) From there, I'd ram fingers into their eyes and use my rope to make reins for the last one standing. I'd make it take me ashore or beat the living crap out of it until it did. (y) Regular animal whisperer, me.

You're an aspiring actor but have stage fright issues. There's an event coming up where you have to read out loud your actual writing in front of a gathering but be dynamic and actorish while you do it. You're terrified out of your guts but its a major step up if you can pull it off...

I spin around and strike a pose while reading the line.

(Is the line "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!" ?)

You accidentally hypnotize your little brother and your parents are coming home from their errands.

I realize I don't have a little brother.

You decide to DM me on discord, but you don't know my Discord.

I ask you for it.

You're wearing a beautiful kimono and someone's trying to trick you into singing Mothra's Song.

I try to climb out. Failing that, I knock the garbage can to the ground from the inside and roll around in it.

You are being chased by a grizzly bear.

Bears are deceptively cowardly, so if my chances are ripe and I'm not overcome with hesitance; I'd pull off an over-the-top display. Probably screaming and/or flailing about in a way that I'd never do to basically any sapient individual ever unless I'm somehow that soused.

What would you do if you only have a few minutes to spare before your capacity to think and mental individuality somehow dissipates?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom