• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would you sell merch of the above Pokémon?

Peppermint Phoenix

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
The rules of the game are simple one poster picks a Pokémon and the next post comes up with an idea for game, anime, cartoon, manga, comic, Pokémon Go event, etc that the Pokémon company could use to sell merch of that Pokémon. For instance if someone said "Rattata". I could respond with "add Youngster Joey to Pokémon Masters and give his Rattata a 'Top 1%' scarf to sell plushies".

Pichu

Chef hats (people actually wear those, no matter how many hotels I've been in I'll still be surprised)
and possibly a manicure kit, it's something about it's claws

Bisharp

Maybe some Goldeen parodied Goldfish snacks.

Mandibuzz?

i remember once seeing these tote bags with vultures on them being made as a promotion for vulture conservation/appreciation efforts, as people tend to give them a little too much flak for eating corpses when they're actually extremely important scavengers in their ecosystems!! as we all know, mandibuzz is based off of a vulture, so why not mandibuzz tote bags?

cryogonal ><

Probably crafted Cryogonal snowflakes.

Purugly?

Garfield phone style phone
1694203658520.png

Lotad

Probably Lotad cans.

Gothitelle

Maybe Clobbopus shaped sushi.

Meowstic

Back
Top Bottom