• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

They should recognize me as Princess Cadance and release me. Princesses are often trend setters including Fashion.

Your "avatar" is forced into a love spell with someone by me ;p

*Gives cursed candy to that someone*

your avatar sees a black sphere that is made up of all the wrongdoings of every living thing on earth

*Uses the power to convince every single human on Earth to eat my cursed candy*

your avatar wakes up and discovers that he/she has the tail and ears of a cat!

Golisopod tries to "help" and ends up breaking it. I give him a hug anyway because hey, he tried his best, yo.

Your avatar is participating in the Running of the Bulls.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
*Uses Shadow Ball on the said doppelgänger*

your avatar messes around with a cloning machine and accidentally clones him/herself

Would my clone be a Cyber-Newtype, then?

Your avatar is commandeering a battleship in space, when they find a Gundam hot on their heels.

"W-What the hell? That's...... oddly specific and s-situational. I-I mean, honestly that's a punishment that I could handle. Y'know, at least I won't do what my grandfather did just to get this...... Mulan Szechuan McNuggets sauce..."

Your avatar ends up dealing with a bunch of extraterrestrial parasites that implant pleasant memories to invade planets.

oh my...
my...
my...
I THINK I TURNED ALMOST EVERY HUMAN IN THIS PLANET INTO HUMAN/CAT HYBRIDS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! :)

your avatar is trapped in an eternal nightmare he/she cannot wake up from

They beat the crap out of the nightmare and take over it.

Your avatar is stuck in a surprisingly durable closet.

no *drags gem in another direction*

Your avatar falls into an immensely deep canyon

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom