• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Considering Marina is a famous singer I'd imagine she'd be feeling incredibly upset for a LONG time...

Found out their partner has been cheating

Oh, oh boy
Harlow (the sword) would definitely get pretty violent and would probably break a bone or two and some furniture, and Rainer (the chandelier) would probably just try break up as quickly as he can, then sulk until you can barely tell he's a fire type. Both wouldn't get over it for a long time probably.
Will never happen though, those two are way too deep into love for that.

Your avatar is trying to get an eldritch being back into the void

Alrighty, for Harlow, he would panic and just try to deny that this is happening, or maybe even thinking that it's a dream. And for Rainer, he would panic as well, then try to figure out wtf is going on. Maybe ask his scientist friends for help

The soup burning

usually he would definitely sink into a deep depression (hes loud and obnoxious yeah, but he cares about his friends and family WAAAAAAAAY more than he cares about himself), but as of current day hes already in a deep depression so i dislike thinking about what would happen next

someone leaves an abandoned baby on their doorstep

He would just be really confused. He lives at Hunter Base and the Maverick Hunters mostly deal with Reploid situations, so he'd just be wondering why they brought it here instead of to any human organization that'd be better equipped to deal with it.

Their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere

i really do think his reactions to most situations depends on how mentally healthy he is at the time
in the past hed just call for a tow truck probably. (id like to joke about how hed just call someone at home and ask them to bring him another one bc he was filthy rich but i actually doubt he has more that the normal amount of cars a person should have, didnt he canonically donate most of his money to charity anyway?)
now hed probably cry, a lot, and lament about how much his life sucks and why does EVERYTHING have to go wrong???? before begrudgingly calling for a tow truck also
Sis you forgot the situation.

Their favorite food being out of stock.

that one didnt appear for me, reloaded my page like ten times but >.<

he legit just would not care i think

they're being tailgated (regardless of how patient this person is they're starting to just get sick of it. what course of action do they take)

he probably ALWAYS wakes up late at least after leaving the mountains. if he were to wake up so late he caused a major problem for somebody he would definitely at least apologize, but it wouldnt be the last time it happened probably

their flight got cancelled

before his character development he would absolutely take all of it for himself. after changing for the better, i'm guessing he would just leave it be, but he wouldn't tell anyone what he saw.

they find out someone's making fun of their best friend behind their back

he'd fight like hell defending himself from any allegations thrown his way. probably does a lot of angry-crying; might also think deep down this is retribution for how he acted towards people in the past. i feel like he'd have somewhat of a hard time trying to keep quiet during the actual trial if it ever reaches that stage.

something they've been looking forward to for a long time gets canceled

Both would be very upset for sure, Rainer would definitely cry if it was something he really was looking forward to (in the fanboy kinda way), Harlow would move on pretty quickly though and just comfort him.

Winning the lottery

oh my god he would absolutely lose it. he doesn't seem like the type of person to buy tickets very often (well he is a kid so i'll assume he's aged up or they're letting minors buy lottery tickets now) because he thinks it's illogical due to how tiny the chances of winning actually are, so he probably just bought them as a joke or received them as a gift. i think he would try to make a nice life for himself but i feel like he would be kind of worried about drawing too much attention or people trying to steal his money or things purchased with said money from him. karmic retribution, perhaps?

something they post on social media unexpectedly goes viral

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom