• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Sorry, I, uh.... Have a haircut a 3:00! Maybe some other time! *runs away quickly*

Your avatar can't stop eating! (Like that old Jimmy Olsen comic from the 60s!)

At least we can share! Heh...

Your avatar is put on a death or death situation with no escape. A boulder is rolling from from your right, and your left Is a bunch of poison tipped spikes!

Runs towards the boulder and phases through it. Captain Cold has put me through worse.

Remembers those darker sonic the hedgehog comics. Hopefully it can be reversed. Hope Dr Wells wasn't around to hear that.

How would your avatar react to having his/her life dictated by Gen Urobuchi?

*sorry, forgot to respond with a situation last time*

Great, I now have some kind of metahuman virus. Better tell Caitlin and Cisco about this.

How would your avatar react to finding out he/she is in a world full of superheroes/supervillains?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *runs screaming from room*

Your avatar is locked in a cage, about to be lowered into a lava pit!

Takes a sip of Orange Crush, wonders how to get out of cave.

Your avatar was singing and dancing to the My Little Pony theme song when their best friend notices and films you.

Guess I'll have to do an archive binge with Cisco to keep his mouth shut about this. Not that I mind marathons of ponies.

Your avatar wakes up one morning and finds his/her hair dyed green.

I don't have hair, imbecile!

Your avatar has to kill their best friend or else the universe will be destroyed because reasons.

Not to sound completely heartless, best friend, but, really, either way you're going to die, y'know. Or maybe I could just punch the guy who is making me kill you or kill the universe.

Your avatar has to do the splits for three hours straight!

That's no biggie! I love spinach and so does my pegasus!

Your avatar wants to buy a chocolate bar but all the stores are closed.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom