• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Runs fast enough to go back in time to prevent this tragedy.

Your avatar's favorite show gets cancelled.

Umm... I'll do both.

Spore on the friend

Spore on the people who cancelled it.

Your avatar is stuck on a deserted island with their crush

GET OUT OF MY WAY, I AM GETTING OFF THIS ROCK!
*calls in ship*
*gets on*
*flies off island, deserting crush*

Your avatar sees Lord Brevon conquer their world in one night.

*Buu eats Chocolate Serpentine*
*Buu changes form*
*Buu is now Snake Buu*
SHYAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW I WILL DESTROY THAT PITIFUL SAIYAN AND HIS RIDICULOUS FRIENDS, TOO!

Your avatar has to fight Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Except this Mike Tyson is powered by magic, and as such, a single punch from him will kill you in one-shot.

...Serpentine would die because he has no way to power himself.

Your avatar's loved one was stolen, and now your avatar has to fight their loved one's 7 evil exes!

Wait, haven't I heard this before....?

Your avatar loses all of their powers, and has 12 hours to travel all the way around the world, without an airplane.

That's no problem for me! I'm a Pegasus Knight!

Your avatar has to dress up in a Barney the Dinosaur costume.

Then I'll feel sorry for the supervillain who gets beaten up while I'm in this costume.

Your avatar is sent back in time to the American wild west.

THIS WILL BE TOO EASY!
*conquers all of the United States at the time due to differences in technology*
*proceeds to conquer the rest of the Earth*
My Lord will be so proud of me...

Your avatar has to voice act!

Welp... The world is now screwed because of ME

Your avatar is insulted by an evil German scientist.

*Transforms into a terrifying monster and roars at the scientist until he runs away*

Your avatar's friend is kidnapped by an evil fetus in a gentleman robot and your avatar is forced to traverse through sawblades, the underworld, and the apocalypse to save their friend.

BLAST BURN!!!

Your avatar has to drive a bus no slower than 55 mph or it will explode.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom