• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

WOOHOO, YEAH!! *drives at top speed, making sure to get hang time going over some hills*

Your avatar finds that at the back of their closet, there's a portal that links to the back of a random other closet each time they open their closet.

Pokémon don't have closets.

A small rodent has consumed all of your avatar's favourite food.

Exact reaction: "KILL IT! KILL IT!"

Your avatar gets impaled by a random Rhydon

Meh as long as they are still.

Your avatar is facing off with the Dark Lord Ganondorf (the large Wind Waker version).

*Uses Psychic to pull his swords from his hands, impails him with them and Teleport away*

Some random Gardevoir just impailed you with your own weapons and Teleported away.

*Goes to a hospital*

Your avatar has 3 days to stop a moon from hitting a town and you have no way to go back in time.

Also you can't destroy it.

*Plays the Orcania of time before escaping*

How would your avatar react to living in Ancient Egypt.

Exact conversation with local: "I don't know what you are saying!"

Your avatar goes into a cave and finds an old man

Nue Houjuu isn't exactly a heroic figure but I guess she can take on the Dark Lord. She has also summoned her powerful tanuki friend as a reinforcement at one point, so there's a plus

Also, @Maniacal Engineer;, no, I was referring to the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts

Your avatar is attacked by a giant dinosaur

Last edited:
"What's this? People from a different world praising me...? Heheh, not sure what's the big deal, but I'll take it~"

Your avatar encounters a hungry God of Destruction who simply wants some pudding

Oh, he wouldn't just want pudding if ya know what I mean.

Your avatar is the next doctor.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom