• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

*sans teleports out*
SANS?! SANS!!
GUESS I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ONLY EXIT I KNOW OF HERE! THROUGH THE 4TH WALL!
*Papyrus disappears and you hear footsteps coming from nowhere*

Your avatar's friends were all killed by a psychopathic toddler, and you have to kill said toddler.

"I WILL KILL YOU. FOR KYRIE."
*Smashes said toddler to the ground in pure grief and rage*

Your avatar has to search for an assassin that's famous for his stealth skills.

*Finds some random Survivalist with maxed-out tracking skills*

Your avatar has been tasked with killing a race of innocent forest-dwellers.

Sorry, but Charizard only fights worthy opponents. Would you rather Charizard fight you instead?

Your avatar has to watch The Adventures of Pluto Nash.

*happily steps up to the challenge*

Your avatar just experienced a Reset Bomb being dropped on their hometown.

(Ignoring the disastrous consequences of a reset bomb going off in Gensokyo and destroying the Hakurei Shrine XD)

My avatar would take it very badly and go "one-winged angel" hunting down the perpetrators, possibly at the expense of her own life.

During a heavy storm, a child falls into a river and is hanging on to a rickety old dock. The child is quickly losing strength and you notice a large rock break off the cliff overhead and start rolling towards the child. What do(es) you(r avatar) do?

I am a wizard. Why would I be looking for a stage magician?

Your avatar is sent back in time by aliens.

*Dies due to lack of food or something*

Your avatar has to stop an evil plant from destroying the world.

*acts like there's nothing unusual about it*

Your avatar meets an alien in person - on Earth.

Slap him.

Your avatar comes face-to-face with the Chaos Kin

Don't know what that is, but it's currently on fire.

Your avatar is transported to the last game you played.

c4jt321.png

Your avatar meets the lord of hell.

*destroys the lord of hell*

Your avatar meets an angry Darth Vader.

HELLO THERE, DARK HUMAN WITH A BREATHING PROBLEM! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND I'LL SHOW YOU THAT ANYONE CAN REDEEM THEMSELVES WITH ENOUGH EFFORT!
* i'd ask that dude if he wants to go to grillby's, but it looks like he doesn't have a mouth.
Your avatar is forced to erase all of reality by a demonic toddler.

*creates another reality and erases it* Easy.

Your avatar finds out they're suddenly able to communicate with a bunny from a lone island somewhere within bermuda triangle. And the bunny won't stop talking...

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom