• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Time for rabbit stew.

Your avatar is being harassed by a weirdo who thinks you're a fairy and keeps trying to catch you in a butterfly net.

We've been through this before, you should know the drill by now. *Slashes through said net with a sharp metalic blade... or a sword, if you prefer*

Your avatar needs to slay the Storm Emperor for some reason.

*uses powers to do so*

Your avatar finds a ring with mysterious writing.

*doesn't actually happen because Pittoo doesn't have any crushes*

Your avatar sees a Souflee carrying a treasure chest

In my many years of galactic conquests, never have I seen anything as strange as that...
Your avatar is put through a gauntlet, only against the most powerful of creatures in the known universe, without any weapons nor means of healing themselves

*puts down swords, completes gauntlet with only magic and wits* Does that make me one of the most powerful creatures in the universe?

Your avatar is transported to Pluto.

"MONGE I'm gonna die! Oh wait, no I'm not! I'm a spirit, zura!"

Your avatar is in charge of preparing a feast.

"Well, it's a frail bug. I can always just kill it..."

Your avatar encounters Pit.

*readies a fireball* Who is there??

Your avatar finds a yeti.

*Absorbs the Yeti into his gelatinous mass and consumes it*
Hehe... that was a pretty big goof up there... points to Etrian though for turning the reaction into the situation.

Your avatar is in a limbo contest but the bar is getting dangerously low...

...Have you seen me? I'm not squeezing under that.

Your avatar is wearing a red shirt and has been sent on a dangerous mission.

Due to the body structure, I am pretty sure that my avatar can't actually wear a shirt, so that reduced the chances of death I gue- *Dies*

Your avatar has the plot of a book/movie/game they were looking foward to spoiled.

Marcus revs up the Chainsaw bayonet on his Lancer Assault Rifle to scare the competition away, thus winning first place by default.

Your avatar is forced to sit and stare at a wall for 24 hours.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom