• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

latest

Your avatar spends an entire week warping backwards into the same area and unable to exit until the week was over.

"You know, I'd expect an extraterresial alien to look more like my cute little pet Tupai instead of a gigantic, ugly pupil-less were-monkey that looks like a brainless human with a gorilla's anatomy. But, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you get."

You encounter a vampire who blocked the sun

Last edited:
Would probably try timing a Burst Counter.

Your avatar discovers a giant space whale.

Nor affected by being hit because the drink was that good.

Finally solving the P v NP problem.

Probably end up crashing the Silver-Hawk Legend trying to process the revelation.

Your avatar ends up in Stardust Speedway.

If he somehow survives getting beaten to death by her mansion's guard and gardener Meiling, survives getting outclassed by her friend Patchouli Knowledge's magic, or survives her maid Sakuya's knives and time-freezing capabilities, then Remilia would indifferently battle him with all her strength.

Your avatar encounters Battra

Probably just unload the Silver-Hawk Legend's arsenal unto it. She's seen greater things.

Your avatar takes in an egg of a kaiju without knowing it's a kaiju, raises it up for several years and then suddenly realises it's a kaiju just when they're about to send it to school.

...I'm honestly not sure what would happen...

A wild Gardevoir appears. You have the perfect Pokémon to catch it with.

She would not capture it by fighting it, but rather attempt to communicate with it telepathically to gauge its willingness to join her as a companion. Also, she wouldn't know what a "Pokemon" is or how training works. (Taking into account this character is still within her own universe, that is. Even if she is based on myself.)

A meteor is hurtling straight towards your planet!

I'll call all trainers with Psychic Pokemon, tell them to send those out, and use psychic powers together in the meteor.

Your avatar got some free cake, until they noticed it is A LIE.

Would probably give it to Riga Pratica and act as GladoS as possible. Secret info: The character in my avatar is also an AI based on human data.

The avatar below gets some sweet kicks. Both the shoes and the moves.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom