• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

My avatar is that of a scruffy cartoon mongrel that laughs a lot and makes life miserable for neighbors. I highly doubt that'll happen. XD

That avatar below would probably hate dealing with my avatar.

I think she'd be fine with it, she seems to laugh to herself constantly in an evil way.

Your avatar falls into a pit which has something at the bottom so horrible it can't even be mentioned (even though it technically has).

He would teleport out.

Your avatar has to deal with a Hamburger monster that wants to live in peace.

She'd talk to it and probably try to befriend it. She tends to be friendly, even if she wields a giant scythe/sniper rifle and kills with an efficiency that is rather startling when you see it.

Yeah, she's one of the Nice Ones they warn you to beware.

Your avatar is facing a future version of your avatar who has come back in time to kill them because their mere existence destroys the world in the future.

Being familiar with Red Dwarf for some reason, she knows that being killed by your future self is nothing to fret over.

Your avatar has eaten an overly spicy dish.

She would be absent in the sequel game.
Absolutely no one will get this lol

Your avatar is faced by a god with the power to instantly erase you from existence.

Take his Gashats and promptly erase reality itself.

Your avatar ordered a huge, 12 pound piece of chicken. (That was my lunch today and it was delicious, by the way.)

"And for the main course..."

Your avatar has just survived a successful conspiracy that destroyed the main city of the story so far and nearly obliterated their home base.

Take said god's life, and his Gashats. Yes, I realise this is very heavily flanderized.

The below person's mother gets killed and you turn into a dragon.

There would be a prank war to end all prank wars.

Your avatar is randomly jumping to different points in their life. They can't control it, but anything they do in the past does actually change the present and future.

"Weiss, Snowman Blitz! Blake, Yang, Catscratch Fever!" *insert five minutes of a snowman being built in the most awesome way imaginable*

Your avatar has convicted of lollygagging.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom