• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

*Cringes*

Your avatar heard on the news that a fungus has been turning people and animals into zombies

*Delphox uses Hypnosis on the authorities to learn of the prices of the merchandise, and... this is how, kids, the two managed to become millionaires!*

Your avatar is forced to watch an hour deluxe version of "Cash Me Ousside How Bow Dah!" meme.

Whoever's forcing her to do so would immediately forget about her as she leaves using her abilities.

Your avatar's hometown gets invaded by an army of parasite purple fungus aliens that like to use blood/lifeforce as fuel for their UFOs and/or drinks

*Courtney hides in the Team Magma Hideout from the aliens*

Your avatar gets fused with my avatar

*In this case, it's Shelly*
Courtney becomes surprised, but has no choice but to act like Shelly and serve under Archie

Your avatar starts glitching

*Delphox and Greninja cry their heart out and undergo rigorous training for their next battle with the lawnmower*

Your avatar needs to do a heart transplant but is scared.

“Dear Ken Sugimori...
Please give me a cape next time you draw me.”

Your avatar has just seen this for the first time

Probably laugh about how it's ancient by that point in the timeline (the year 2207).

Your avatar has to fight a masked foe who, once the helmet comes off, turns out to be... yourself.

Confused for a few seconds, but continues the trek up the Bionis.

You're avatar's hometown is invaded by the Mechon, and the Monado is no where to be found.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom