• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

*Laughs at the Magikarp and floats away*

your avatar meets a mismagius distributing candy throughout BMGF, but when your avatar eats the candy he/she grows cat ears and a cat tail

fawful_weak_by_water_frez-da7rvqz-1.png

Edit: Dude, c'mon! I have rejection!

Your avatar finds splinters of wood in their breakfast.

"Hey (arch nemesis name), you wanna eat me? I wanna die!"

Your avatar gets caught copying another person's physics exam

"W-we are one of the rulers of a nation, why would we need to take a physics exam?"

Your avatar has been sent to the moon for a thousand years.

er...
*Gives the police some cursed candy*

a mysterious voice in your avatar's head keeps telling your avatar things he/she is normally not allowed to do

your avatar sees a giant earth-ending asteroid that is going to crash into earth

who is that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anyways, your avatar sees a $100 bill on the ground

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom