• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Would immediately come to the conclusion that there is no practical use for it. At first, she would eat a piece of it. Then she would have no idea what else to do, and spent weeks kind of putting it off until the mansion has completely melted into a sludge pool of chocolate.

Your avatar is transformed into a centaur.

He'd indifferently accept the inevitable challenge. Regardless of whenever he wins or not; he'd probably care more about the possibility that the wizard may have killed some insects in their experiments.

Your avatar arrives at their home; only to discover nothing but a morbid, unrecognizable wasteland that may or may not be drenched in radioactive chemicals.

he will freak out calling Ethan with his poke gear to clean his trash for him

your avatar gets wreaked at tetris 99 (getting 99th place) and then breaks his switch.

assuming we are in a space suit with oxygen
Likely be surprised at first, scream in a panic... after a bit, just accept it start admire the view

v - wake sup in a submersible above the Mariana Trench
(deepest part of the ocean)

depend on who it is, I might enjoy it, or if its someone like Kim Jong Un will likely be nervous around

v's avatar gets trapped in GTA San Andreas

(GTA SA is an old video game for the PS2 - I used to play it a lot after after work, came out in 2004, I had graduated June of that year)
'Ahhh! I didn't do it" would try to hide in various places until the school opens

v's avatar gets caught in a thunderstorm away from shelter

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom