• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

"Sayaka? The hell's a Sayaka?"
"And what do you mean we've turned into whoever that is?"
"......you said you put us on a dress? How? Where?"
"...There's no one in the middle, what are you talking about?"
"You people are weird...."

v realizes that they're not real.

"H-Hey! You can't cram us here!"
"Damn you! I'm an angel! You can't imprison a dainty angel like me!"
"This is hella worse than losing stars!"

Your avatar is reduced to a skeleton

"I....?! Oh, fuck you!!"
"You asking for a fight, now?! Well, come at me! Taste demonic retribution!!"

Your avatar realizes that their favorite food has somehow been erased from existence, and they're the only one in the world who even remembers it.

"Oh-oh? What a pleasant surprise! I could make the world a more... perfect place~"
"Or I could just burn this stupid world into cinders and throw everything to chaos! Hehehehehehehe!"

Your avatar gets a mind-control chip planted into their head that causes pain just from the interference of cellphones; to the point that your avatar becomes violent.

*thinking*
No no no no no no..... NO! How will I ever get the Jirachi to make me the conqueror of worlds now......?!

Your avatar gets thrown off the planet.

Rushia would probably wander off to where Eiscue live and attempt to... befriend the new "Penta"... with varying success.

Your avatar accidentally eats an egg they were attempting to care for.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom