• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Howdy folks!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi, everybody. Been frequenting forums more lately, including Serebii, so figured I might as well hop over here too. I obviously like Pokemon along with tons of other video games, music, films, manga/anime, and various other hobbies. Always down to chat with new people, so feel free to reach out!

Welcome welcome, hopefully you really like it here then!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
Definitely the games. Sapphire was my first proper game (owned Yellow and Silver before that, but I was too young to really understand them, and didn't play through them properly until later). Been in love with the series ever since, through good times and bad. ORAS are probably my favorite games overall.

Also have a soft spot for the anime, as it was my actual first introduction to the franchise. One of my earliest vivid memories is watching the Bridge Bike Gang episode with my cousin and him schooling me on all things Pokemon. He even gave me all his Indigo League VHS tapes when he outgrew the franchise. Been really enjoying Horizons recently as well. Probably the most fun I've had with the anime since I was a kid.

Hello and welcome to the forums! I’ve seen you around in other threads, and you fit in perfectly!

The anime is definitely a great part of Pokémon and Pokémon Horizons has been a joy to watch!
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the forums! Already been seeing you around here a bit :bulbaWave:
Gen III was my first introduction to the games too, it was a great starting point lol. Also it's always good to see another fan of the anime around! Do you have a favorite series or character or anything like that?
Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums! Already been seeing you around here a bit :bulbaWave:
Gen III was my first introduction to the games too, it was a great starting point lol. Also it's always good to see another fan of the anime around! Do you have a favorite series or character or anything like that?
Hope you'll enjoy your time here!
In my heart my favorite series will always be OS for nostalgia reasons and what it meant to me, but story-wise I’d say it goes to DP.

My favorite characters include Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, and Serena.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom