• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

howdy, i'm aly!

alywayart.png

To be a master, Pokémon master! /lyr
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
just wanted to post something to say hello! i'm aly :]
i've been using the bulbagarden for years, but only just made an account.

here's some info about me:
my first pokemon game was PokePark Wii, while my first mainline game was pokemon sun.
some of my fav pokemon are beedril, jolteon, suicune, and sandslash.
my first shiny was a sharpedo.
i started watching the anime when black and white aired.
i really love the original series/the og trio. ash ketchum is a comfort character for me.
i collect pokemon cards.

feel free to reach out to me on discord, tumblr, etc!

welcome Aly! I saw your art thread earlier, glad you decided to join us :bulbaWave:

i really love the original series/the og trio. ash ketchum is a comfort character for me.
can I just say same? I love OS so I always get excited whenever someone mentions it. :'D If you don't mind me asking, do you have a favorite season/episode in particular...?

Enjoy your time on the forums!

welcome Aly! I saw your art thread earlier, glad you decided to join us :bulbaWave:

can I just say same? I love OS so I always get excited whenever someone mentions it. :'D If you don't mind me asking, do you have a favorite season/episode in particular...?

Enjoy your time on the forums!
i really love the crystal onix episode, thats a super fun one! for a more angsty episode, snow way out is super good. i really loved seeing the super strong bond between ash and his pokemon <3

Back
Top Bottom