• Hello OTBers,

Due to recent developments of the US Presidential Election 2020, effective immediately, all rule-breaking posts in the Presidential Election thread will go straight to points and bans until further notice. We would like to keep all discussions inside OtB and all of the Bulbagarden forums civil, productive and drama-free for everyone.

Please use the report button on a post you feel is rule-breaking. This is your in-thread warning.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Can't stop me.
Reaction score
Everybody has their own weather. Feel free to share what yours is~

For me it's windy with a clear sky.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Sunny, mildly warm, and dry.

Reaction score
Cloudy, cool, and raining.

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
Very cloudy, but not the kind of cloudy that announces rain. Just cloudy.

Orange And Black October
Reaction score
Clear skies, sunrise, and an expected temperature of 80 Fahrenheit. I guess the real summer in California is coming (Indian Summer).

Reaction score
Very hot, sunny, and humid.

Reaction score
Cloudy, but the sun keeps trying to break free