• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Ebail

Reaction score
It actually feels like fall currently. Between the lower temps, being kinda cloudy and the breeze. And that actually makes me feel happy.

Felly

hear me roar
Reaction score
Cool. It almost feels like late fall now at night. It was warmer during the day, but it felt real nice when I left work.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
it was only 91F today~ very nice, compared to the usual 95+

Silverwynde

#MyLittlePonyta
Reaction score
Rainy. Far too rainy and it's getting to be too much. Seriously, the rain needs to stop.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
It was raining earlier quite a bit and now I think it's pretty calm. A bit too hot to be outside though. ._.

Ebail

Reaction score
It's kinda cool and a bit windy out. Almost makes you think fall is here. Almost, because it's suppose to be in the 80s again this weekend.

rango

A user, and nothing more
Reaction score
Cloudy, gonna rain in about 5-10 minutes

Aulos

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Hot and sunny. The heat just won't go away. I know where I live autumn doesn't really come until late October or later, but there should at least be cooler nights than what we've been having. It's ridiculous.

Felly

hear me roar
Reaction score
Cool. It actually feels like fall outside even though it's technically still summer.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
pretty calm weather for now, although no doubt it's unbearably humid as usual >.> can't wait for winter to come