• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

On-and-off rainy, but surprisingly not as gloomy as you’d expect from that because it’s not particularly stormy or cloudy. I’m indoors right now and have the blinds in my room open, so I’m getting a full view of everything outside, haha, including what little sunlight there is. It mixes in surprisingly well with the lights in my room and is altogether creating a rather peaceful mood for me right now…

It's not rainy today which is nice, it's party cloudly with a high of 67F. I've been inside all day but it's been nice to get peeks of the sun inside my window. It's supposed to rain this weekend and the start of next week. I can't believe how much rain we have gotten lately.

There was an apocalyptically warm period but now it's just cold. Not even cold enough to warrant snow, just makes for an uncomfortable five minutes waiting for the bus.

Pretty nice, better than it has been. It's been so ridiculously warm. Hard to believe that I might be moving by next winter and thus I might be complaining less about winter next year. =D A girl can dream.

Actually got snow this season. Huh.

Nothing terribly exciting, just a light bootdusting, though we weren't even expecting that much.

Polar vortex cold front is hitting up here today. Right now it's 18°F (-8°C) and windy, which is making it feel more like -5°F (-21°C).

Tonight it will be 4°F (-15°C) and feel like -21°F (-30°C), with max wind gusts around 40 mph (64 km/h).

I'll probably be feeling frosty later tonight but I just think it's interesting when stuff like this happens. I almost want to go take a walk or something lol.

@Orchid
Hilariously, I’ve been thinking about doing the exact same thing! As absurdly foolish of an idea that probably is, haha. Just for a little while, maybe, so that I can consider myself a part of history! I guess you could call it that, anyway…

Oh right, weather report: cooooooold. What more is there to say, really!?

We had a few days below freezing and quite a bit of sleet, including some thunder sleet. lol

But now it's back to the standard non-winter that we typically have down here. sigh 60s on Sunday and Monday. =/

Its 47F, it was a little sunny today which was a nice change from the last few days where it was pouring rain constantly. It snowed in certain areas of the state which I found fascinating since we don't typically get snow in this area unless you are in the mountains. I stayed inside these last few days.

Back
Top Bottom