• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Rain, yet also none. Looking pretty dark out there though.

It is barely raining, just very little sprinkles that stop for half an hour then may start again and so on...

It's way too hot right now. I mean, it's barely felt like summer throughout most of July and August and only now as school's started again we get a heatwave.

Rain stopped and sky is clear again.

Last edited:
Bit warm but meh, something that I can handle.

No clouds at all, temperature is just OK for fall season.

Intermittent thunderstorms and flash flooding today, it seems. The temperature isn't so bad anymore; only 74°F (23°C), but it's still higher than I'd like for this time of year.

It is starting to heat up a bit again, late summer after the storm again vibes :(

weird. it was decent earlier this morning but then it just started pouring buckets for tennish minutes and then it just suddenly stopped and it seems like the clouds are parting
mother nature has been really fickle in indiana these past few days

Very rainy this week so far. There's been thunderstorms pretty much every day since Saturday, and there's still a chance I might be in the path of the upcoming hurricane. The sun is out right now though at least. :hmm:

very “wear a sweater in the morning to regret it later”, although it is cooling down

this was the only day of the week where it didn't rain

Its getting colder in the mornings and the days are getting shorter... Fall is arriving

Over here, it doesn’t really feel like fall’s arriving. Weather’s still survivable though from a positive perspective

We are back to full blown September summer :(

Back
Top Bottom