• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Hot. Apparently we broke a record for highest temperature today. Felt like it was in the 100s today though, not a fun time.

Terrible. It's 95 degrees F and sunny. A one-two punch of things I don't like: heat and light. Also kind of humid. It's October, why can't it just start feeling like it already...

Finally the cool down is here. It's been in the low to mid 60s with overcast skies and a breeze so far.

Finally! It's about 64 degrees outside, overcast and dreary, and it was raining this morning. Now I just have to hope that this keeps up or gets even cooler. Can't believe it went from mid-90s yesterday to 30 degrees lower today.

Cool. Feels more like fall, but going from super hot to super cool isn't always nice. I wish I'd worn a sweater when I'd gone to work today, haha; it was perfect weather for one!

It's still warm here, but it has cooled down considerably since last week when all we had was sun and heat.

Back
Top Bottom