• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

It was rather hot last week, from high 70s to low 90s (~26°C to 34°C), and not a cloud in the sky. Felt like summer had started (granted, high 70s isn't really that bad considering that it can easily get up to 100°F/38°F in the actual summer). However, yesterday and today it has cooled off significantly. It was actually really nice and cool and cloudy out instead of blazing heat. I thought it was going to rain considering I spotted some rather dark clouds today, but it didn't.

Quite nice right now (24°C) but there's supposed to be a thunderstorm later this afternoon.

It's super bright and sunny. It wasn't just unbearably hot the last time I went out, but the sun was definitely too strong. I'll stay indoors.

It's getting pretty cloudy this weekend. Still a bit muggy, though. I think we're getting some summer showers soon.

It was hot outside, but it wasn't humid hot like it has been. It actually felt kinda nice outside (maybe because today was one of the few days where I was able to go out and not wear work clothes, haha).

Back
Top Bottom