• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off and on rain. A little bit ago, I went out for a walk, because it looked nice and sunny. I got to the end of the road, and it started pouring down rain. Lovely weather I'm having, huh?

It's becoming autumn, so to me, the weather's absolutely perfect.

Nothing really going on here. Rayquaza must be in the area. Only slightly cooler.

It's just really nice and pleasant right now, even for October. Hopefully it stays like this for the pregame show we're doing next Friday.

Lovely and rainy. Nice and cold, drizzly, overcast - absolutely perfect weather for me.

Moist, like it's going to rain... hopefully, we won't have outside gym.

It's been fairly dry around here, but at least it's nice and cool out so this has definitely been some outdoorsy weather. It's supposed to warm up this weekend, but only for a short stint, at least I hope so. Any length of a warm period (well above average autumn temperatures) in October is called Indian summer around here and I can't stand it.

It's deceiving since everyone's getting their wardrobes ready for fall and just when you don't think you need those shorts, bam! it's hot again.

Very cold and threatening snow.

No joke. The western US is getting its ass kicked by a big winter storm that is 2 months early.

A little cloudy, but the sun is starting to peek out, which is a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom