• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalGlacia

wants Chain of Memories!
Reaction score
^ Self explanatory. Just post what the weather's like where you are.

It's been raining and thundering since yesterday morning.

Hot as hell, Like usual. Can't wait till November when it finally starts to cool off.

Well inside the house, it feels reaaaal good. Though outside, it's hot and a bit cloudy-ish. :p

Hurricane Ike. But all we really got here was wind. Barely any rain, even. =/

It's cooled off here at the moment, but it's been really hot/humid lately.

Hot and humid, with temps in the high 90s during the day.

It's hoooooooot. It's September, isn't it supposed to be cooling down?

Its usually really hot here but over the last few days its been raining like heck.

In the MidWest all that hurricane activity from the coast is cooling things off.

Ike hit us today, and the strong winds and rain caused a power outage all over our county. Though I didn't have power yesterday from 7 pm to 4 am, I didn't have school today

The weather here in my neighborhood is
"Beautiful and extremely comfortable" my mom
It supposely is 72 degrees but it feels cooler than that. *looks up* oh maybe that's just the ceiling fan.
and it's not humid or too dry.
Ideal I guess

^ I wish I had that sort of weather.

This past weekend was near unbearable with temps creeping toward the century mark and high humidity. Despite the wet, sticky airmass we haven't had a lick of decent rain since Hanna blew threw and none really before that.

This week is supposed to be nicer, highs in the 80s and dryer but I wouldn't mind a day of rain sometime soon.

HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT! It is torture in AZ.

I know right? Though, it was about 8 degrees cooler yesterday and today on the drive home, I'm guessing it has something to do with all that hurricane business. It may not sound like much, but its a huge difference. (especially when your vehicle's ac doesn't work :sweat:)

In the last three days it got really cold around here. It's around 13°C D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom