• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

How's your hair at the moment?

Cool Cool
Reaction score
Put loads of strong hairspray in yesterday, ended up falling asleep before I had time to wash it out............... my hair feels weird, but is actually a lot less 'everywhere' than I expected.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Moussed my head because the humidity made it a little frizzy and I also braided it.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Still as normal as it can get, despite walking all day...

unamused
Reaction score
Not as puffy as I'd like, not that it matters -- it's two in the morning. Still needs to get cut.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
I think the color is starting to fade. I'm not sure but it looks like a darker white. almost light grey...

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Frizzed since I wet it yesterday.

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
Roots are bad and needs washing. Gonna see to it later.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
The color is fading. the weird thing is, it wasn't that long ago when Aria dyed it...

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
A bit crazy. I dyed it pink yesterday so it's kind of a mix of shades and colours, from blonde, white and various pinks xD

No one
Reaction score
Freshly washed and dry. I've got my fringe out with the top layers pulled back resting in a plait and the rest sitting loose around my shoulders.