• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hullo :3

Divine Synner

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

I am one of the newest members to the Bulbapedia forum. I have been using Bulbapedia for a long time, but just figured out they had a forum.

Who am I?
You can call me Knight, I am 20 years old and currently a Junior in University double majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics. I lean more towards Mathematics and I am in honors classes which I am very proud of! :3

Why have I joined?
I am looking for a nice community that I can be a part of. I have joined a couple other Pokemon forums over the past few days since I have gotten Pokemon Y, but I have felt really out of placed, and not really the most welcomed at those places. This place seems to be friendly, and I hope I can make a lot of friends!

What is my Pokemon knowledge?
I fell out of the games, but I really want to get back into them. I haven't had a lot of times with midterms the past week and my game corrupting TWICE! GRRRRRR! I have just entered Santalune Forest again for the fourth time lol. Froakie is my starter. I know a decent amount about the Pokemon games and anime. I wrote an essay for a media class on the anime series. I am still a noob when it comes to some things, like I don't really understand the use of Pokemon Amie, or the Global Link website.

What do I like to do?
Mainly, I like to write, roleplay and that is about it. I am generally uninteresting because I don't do a whole lot because of my social anxiety. I have been a moderator for a couple of roleplay forums and it's pretty much what I do if I get free time.

That is pretty much all I can think of that tells you about me. I am looking forward to being part of the community here!

=D

Hey Knightlite! I just signed up too, after lurking around Bulbapedia for years.

I got my degree in computer science and mathematics a couple of years back. Congrats on the honors!

No doubt see ya around the forums. My friend code is up on the Pokémon X/Y thread if you wanna have a friendly battle/trade sometime.

Hi :)

Congrats on being in honors that's awesome. Don't worry this is a nice community that is easy to get into, everyone's friendly and there are many interesting discussions here. If you like roleplaying why not check out our rolepaying section, that's one way you can get involved and start out, yes? Also feel free to stop by the X/Y forum to chat about the new games.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another mod. Have a great time here.

Thanks everyone! I just decided to start the game over again lol! I decided that I really wanted a Chespin more than a Froakie lol.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom