• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Human or Two Kittens

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters

Pidge

a
Reaction score
If you had to choose, would you save one human and let two kittens die, or save two kittens and let one human die?

Edit: It should go without saying, please don't attack others maliciously about this.

Last edited:
Human live.

Inb4 Two souls > one.

Humans ruler of this world. (I also assumed the human was a women if you get what I mean ;)

Great idea, make a new version of your own year-and-a-half old poll once it's bumped after 3 months. I should try that sometime.

Anyway, I chose to let the kittens live, because I'm assuming the owner is their bat [expletive] insane owner who was abusing them and yelling at me to shoot them with a shotgun or he'd rip off my arms and beat me to death with them, and technically it's not murder if its in self defense, right? I actually had a dream kind of like that once, and I got shot, then woke up.

Great idea, make a new version of your own year-and-a-half old poll once it's bumped after 3 months. I should try that sometime.

Anyway, I chose to let the kittens live, because I'm assuming the owner is their bat [expletive] insane owner who was abusing them and yelling at me to shoot them with a shotgun or he'd rip off my arms and beat me to death with them, and technically it's not murder if its in self defense, right? I actually had a dream kind of like that once, and I got shot, then woke up.

Did it say anywhere that the owner was an animal abuser? No.

I believe what the question is asking is which do you value more, the lives of two kittens or the life of a human being.

It's not my fault. >.< Don't harass me.

Did it say anywhere that the owner was an animal abuser? No.

I believe what the question is asking is which do you value more, the lives of two kittens or the life of a human being.

What this guy said.

I find the results of the last poll interesting, and I wonder what this one will turn out like...

Lol, it was a joke, and If I had the choice, I'd actually probably just spend so much time time thinking, they'd both die. Figures.

All life is equal, so I don't value either more.

I'd die in their place if it meant all of them could live. If my human life wasn't equal in value to that of the human and kittens, I know some other people who'd be willing to die with me if it meant everything could live.

Hell, if I was heartless enough to kill ANY of them, I'm like 90% sure karma would kill me the day after anyway.

I don't know.

Probably let the kittens die.
But depends who the human is.

If the human is a religious extremist or some stuck-up brat, I'd let the human die.

Kill the human. I just don't have the heart to murder two innocent little kittens.

Or if I was forced, I'd let the human die and kill myself immediatley after. The two human lives taken balance the two kitten lives that remain. Just like for every being who dies, another is born.

Seriously guys, you can't put a value on different "kinds" of life. Human or kitten, they both deserve to live or die equally.

I don't know.

Probably let the kittens die.
But depends who the human is.

If the human is a religious extremist or some stuck-up brat, I'd let the human die.

Think of it this way, you see two kittens and a human in a river about to go down a waterfall. You only have enough time to save the two kittens or the one human. Based on this information alone, which would you save?

As posted in the Pe2k thread.

Think about it, what if you were the human?

"I'm sorry sir i can't save you because these kittens are just so cute... =3"

Seriously guys, you can't put a value on different "kinds" of life. Human or kitten, they both deserve to live or die equally.

Yes I can. A parasite or bacteria are life forms which I would gladly kill without hesitation. I hope you don't use soap when you wash your hands because i mean...O_O

Last edited:
Or if I was forced, I'd let the human die and kill myself immediatley after. The two human lives taken balance the two kitten lives that remain. Just like for every person who dies, another is born.

Actually, a lot more people are born than die in a given amount of time, that's how we're killing Earth. But sadly, due to the ethics genetically implanted in most of our minds, it is (usually) considered taboo to say we need less people, since people assume you want to kill them all.

I agree with this, as long as the life is sentient, since other life forms don't make you cry when they get run over.

Yes I can. A parasite or bacteria are life forms which I would gladly kill without hesitation. I hope you don't use soap when you wash your hands because i mean...O_O

endthread.jpg

I'm not a Buddhist monk or anything. I just don't see the logic or empathy in believeing a human life is suerior to anything else just because of our power.

The fact that you think you are superior to any other form of life just because of your species proves how bad our arrogance has gotten.

This is partially the reason I'd be totally more than willing to kill myself on any given whim, even if it just meant to save effing KITTENS. Because I don't want to live in a world or be a member of a species that thinks this way.

/rant Also, someone really needs to close this thread before it gets out of hand into philisophical debate. I'll admit I'm not helping.

Back
Top Bottom