• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Humans' Creations vs. Unidentified Aliens (Up vs. Down v71)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharixi

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Welcome to the latest installment in the famous Up versus Down game. In today's episode, we'll have a unique showdown on our hands.

This battle features a clash between Mewtwo and Type: Null, Pokémon created by humankind, and the mysterious Ultra Beasts, Pokémon that are from another world entirely. If you decide to side with Mewtwo and Type: Null, then you are allied with Humans' Creations, but if you go help the Ultra Beasts, then you shall be affiliated with the Unidentified Aliens.

In case you weren't aware of them, here are Mewtwo and Type: Null...

"It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene-splicing and DNA-engineering experiments."

"A Pokémon weapon developed for a specific mission, it went berserk during an experiment, so it was cryogenically frozen."
...and here are the Ultra Beasts.

The rules are as follows:
  • The battle begins at 250.
  • Humans' Creations must count Up to 500, while Unidentified Aliens have to count down to 0.
  • Once a side is chosen, you cannot change sides, so please choose carefully.
  • No ping-ponging; you cannot post again until at least 2 other players have posted after your last post.
  • Please mention me @Changeling when you choose your team so I can add you to the following list easier.
Humans' Creations
Unidentified Aliens
Let the battle begin!

Last edited:

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
Well, I do like some of the Beast's designs *coughKartanacough*, but the fact that my opinion on some of those Beasts is 'meh' forces me to go with the side with the most consistently good 'mons, or something you get what I'm trying to say @Changeling 253.

Also, couldn't other 'mons like the Porygon line fall under this category, since they were created by humans and all that? Just saying...

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
I side with the Ultra Beasts, as Nihilego, Xurk, and Assembly are some of my favorite ever Pokémon!

252 @Changeling

Kharixi

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Also, couldn't other 'mons like the Porygon line fall under this category, since they were created by humans and all that? Just saying...
Yes, but Mewtwo and Type: Null are Legendaries so I picked them specifically.

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score

*is also an alien creature*

Status
Not open for further replies.