• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Humans' Creations vs. Unidentified Aliens (Up vs. Down v71)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharixi

Reaction score
Welcome to the latest installment in the famous Up versus Down game. In today's episode, we'll have a unique showdown on our hands.

This battle features a clash between Mewtwo and Type: Null, Pokémon created by humankind, and the mysterious Ultra Beasts, Pokémon that are from another world entirely. If you decide to side with Mewtwo and Type: Null, then you are allied with Humans' Creations, but if you go help the Ultra Beasts, then you shall be affiliated with the Unidentified Aliens.

In case you weren't aware of them, here are Mewtwo and Type: Null...
240px-150Mewtwo.png

"It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene-splicing and DNA-engineering experiments."
240px-772Type_Null.png

"A Pokémon weapon developed for a specific mission, it went berserk during an experiment, so it was cryogenically frozen."
...and here are the Ultra Beasts.
Sun_Moon_Ultra_Beasts_artwork.png

The rules are as follows:
  • The battle begins at 250.
  • Humans' Creations must count Up to 500, while Unidentified Aliens have to count down to 0.
  • Once a side is chosen, you cannot change sides, so please choose carefully.
  • No ping-ponging; you cannot post again until at least 2 other players have posted after your last post.
  • Please mention me @Changeling when you choose your team so I can add you to the following list easier.
Humans' Creations
Unidentified Aliens
Let the battle begin!

Last edited:
Well, I do like some of the Beast's designs *coughKartanacough*, but the fact that my opinion on some of those Beasts is 'meh' forces me to go with the side with the most consistently good 'mons, or something you get what I'm trying to say @Changeling 253.

Also, couldn't other 'mons like the Porygon line fall under this category, since they were created by humans and all that? Just saying...

Also, couldn't other 'mons like the Porygon line fall under this category, since they were created by humans and all that? Just saying...
Yes, but Mewtwo and Type: Null are Legendaries so I picked them specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom