• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Humans who look like Pokemon (not real people)

CrystalGlacia

wants Chain of Memories!
Reaction score
I was looking at the Pokemon D/P Strategy Guide and I just noticed that Riley and Honchkrow look startlingly similar. Has anyone else noticed something like this?

Last edited:
Oh, I read the title of this thread and thought you meant REAL humans. I was like "wow, Glalcia must know some really weird looking people!"

Oh, I read the title of this thread and thought you meant REAL humans. I was like "wow, Glalcia must know some really weird looking people!"
I was thinking the same thing! xD

My little half-sister kiiiinda looks like a Smoochum, minus the big lips.
Oh, and she's flesh-colored.
o.o

Gligarman sure looks like Gligar! (Obvious)

I always thought Brock kinda resembled a Solrock. (Closed eyes, spikes, etc.)

The old guy in the Midkip episode looks like a Mudkip. Not intentional at all.

That's not what I meant. I want to add to the title so that no one else gets confused, but how do I do that?

Just edit your first post. :D

I thought the same thing, but I can't really think of any other than various fat guys I know in real life who have gained the Snorlax title over time. XD

Bianca's hair looks like Latias. Also, Alice's hair looks like Lopunny. Infi? Well, we should all know. Zero wears an outfit like Giratina...ah, what the heck? My list could go on forever.

Galactic Commanders have hair that resembles the shape of some Pokémon's heads.

Mars - Toxicroak
Jupiter - Medicham
Saturn - Purugly

Lucy has "Seviper" written all over her outfit. And she's poisonous. :lick:

Can't recall any other in the games.

In most of the movies there is a character who resembles the main pokemon in it like
giovanni's head looks like mewtwo's
molly hale's hair kinda looks like entei
bianca's hair looks like latias's
that women with the red jacket in the 6th movie has a similar head to jirachi
the kid in the 7th movie,his hair kinda looks like one of the deoxys head
and some body already mentioned that zero dresses like giratina
and the kid in the pokeringer episode,his head resembles swablu's
and i think thats all

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom