• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hunger Games/Pokemon Crossover? Would You Read?

Legacy

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
Just finished the first a Hunger Games book after hearing all the fuss about the movie.

It was a suspenseful book, and I just kept thinking as I read it, how good Pokemon would fit in it.

You guys know me and my love of a more "realistic" Pokemon world, and I think I could do this.

Would read something like that?

I'd read it if you wrote it, Legacy. I know you could do the idea justice.

^ Basically, what Cabaret said.

Normally, I'd probably just pass it over, but, since I've seen what you can do, I'd definitely at least check it out.

Sure I'd read it.
I have just started reading the hunger games and it's pretty hard to put down so far.
I had to force myself. Lol.

Oh, I love the Hunger Games. I'm currently reading the third book, "Mockingjay" and planning to go see the movie. It's really an exceptional story and I wouldn't mind seeing a crossover for it. In fact @Karamazov and I were having a conversation on the idea of Hunger Games X Pokemon once before.

Considering the quality of the books, there's nowhere to go but up. Pokemon could definitely translate well into that world (the end of the first book could have easily included some), and with your writing skills it could be an idea worth exploring.

Two words:

Hell. Yes.

I've actually had this idea myself. Nice to see I'm not alone in the sentiment.

Honestly, I will probably never write this with my other fic taking up what little time I have for writing. If someone feels the need to, please do. I'd be eager to read it.

I imagine the tributes each getting one Pokemon to take with them.

I figured (and kinda hoped) as much.

As much as a Hunger Games/Pokémon crossover would be awesome... I'd like to see Milo's story finished first.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom