• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hunger Games RP? (again. Co-GM and interest needed this time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
Right ok, so I put a Hunger Games RP up in March, not much interest was shown at the time but, recently some people have started to show interest in the RP. I'd be willing to put up another SU because I've noticed some faults in what I've written and make a new map. But help for it will be needed. So I'd need a co-GM, with some ideas, especially on how fighting would work.

Also, if you have any interest in just roleplaying in this, please could you post? C: Because I think for this to work we'd need at least 8 or more people. (I know the original games have 24 but I doubt we'll get that much.)

I would love to take part, but I'm out of practice with RPing so it really would be just that - taking part. I can't say I could be a co-GM but I'm excited for the idea of a Hunger Games RP and would be interested in joining, should your attempt catch enough interest.

Ok well, I'm considering posting an SU on Friday. And then I'll decide on a co-GM but yeah hope you guys sign up ^^

I would be happy to take part, being the new guy, I could definitely use some practice to get used to RPing here - I've never GMed an RP here before, but I'd be willing to help if you're in desperate need. With the overall need for twenty-four player, may I suggest having members control extra characters as NPCs?

Um well read above we don't actually need 24, but I like you're idea, I was wondeirng how could make it work.

There are five of us plus you that are interested in the RP. 24 divided by six equals 4, so we could each submit four tributes, but choose one we want to have until the end, and then figure out the winner of everyones chosen one, unless more people sign up. There's also the bloodbath at the Corncupia where you can just kill of random characters

Everyone, unless more people sign up, could have four characters, and lose two each in the bloodbath. That way, we're down to 12 Tributes. Sure, the bloodbath of the 74th HG reduced the number of competitiors to about 13 or 14, but 12's close enough, isn't it?

And I thought of something: at what point does the RP begin- at the start of the Games itself, or before that, so we'd go through the whole admin of the stylists, the interviews, the training, etc.?

Yeah I'm not sure about the fighting. I think people'd just have to sensible. Or someone not in the fight and neutral could decide who wins.

And I like that idea with the characters. And yeah sorry I will definitely have one up by this Friday. Sorry I was failry busy last weekend. I am considering just having characters though who aren't controlled by anyone. Like have a lot of them at the beginning kill each other, and maybe keep a few in, so those who I think died quite quckly, and didn't really get a chance to RP could use those characters? So say like the first four who die could use those characters? What does everyone else think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom