• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! - Endgame: The Phantom Troupe Escapes! (Mafia Win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oookay, so. @funnier6 Any reason for leaning into Elementar that you can elaborate on besides "rubbing you the wrong way"? Anybody else want to speak up?

Oookay, so. @funnier6 Any reason for leaning into Elementar that you can elaborate on besides "rubbing you the wrong way"? Anybody else want to speak up?
Yeah I was not expecting that.

I could quote posts and say this that and the other but it’s totally moot since it’s clear to me now that he was purposely trying to be night killed/kill mafia on his wagon which explains why I was getting strange vibes. So no, there wasn’t anything.

For those curious my checks when I was cop are useless. They were town but I could be lying because the first was Thanos whose role I now have so I could be lying godfather. And the second was LG the night he died... so yeah.

Flavor text for Night 3 has been added. Still about 30 minutes left in Night 3.

Day 4: A Day of Mourning
Day 4: A Day of Mourning

2. @Calvin ッ
3. Toluca @Sunsette
4. @Spoopster
5. @Jinjo
6. swarla @Kharixi
7. Thanos @Midorikawa
8. @Pikochu
11. @Ayano Keiko
12. @Stormageden
13. @Shion Yorigami
14. @funnier6

Moderator on Duty: @DarthWolf

The Phantom Troupe's plans were coming along very nicely. Several threats to their plans had been eliminated, and any local Hunter opposition was in turmoil with the loss of Chairman Netero. Their leader felt confident that the rest of the week would go off without a hitch. Unfortunately, fate had its own tricks to play.

As the group tried to escape another auction house with a decent haul, they were met by greater resistance than expected. As they fought various mafia goons and Hunters, the leader noticed that there was a small man who seemed a bit out of place, yet his interactions with the others around indicated that he held respect. Eyes narrowing on the diminutive figure, he signaled to one of the others to use her abilities to take him out.

As the man fell, chaos broke out, and the Phantom Troupe was able to make their escape. However, they learned the next morning that it had not been without steep consequences.

funnier6 was killed. He was:
funnier6, you are Beans.

latest

Beans is the personal secretary of the Chairman of the Hunter's Association. He is hardworking and very dedicated to his role.

You are very enthusiastic and good at your job, and anyone who is part of the day-to-day operations of the Hunter's Association knows you are an indispensable lynchpin.

As such, you are the Secretary. If you are lynched or killed, the following night phase will be skipped.

You are aligned with the Hunter's Association, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.

It is now Day 4. It will last for 48 hours and end on Monday, April 16 at 11pm PDT (-7 UTC).

Vote: Mido

I got an interesting result that Thanos visited Ayano. Can you explain that?

I gave Thanos a second chance and what I am seeing right now looks suspicious.

Vote: Midorikawa

Vote: Mido

I got an interesting result that Thanos visited Ayano. Can you explain that?
On night 2? Yeah because Thanos used his ability on Ayano. They're town btw. Notably they aren't dead so explanation is watcher, doctor, tracker, etc. Not going to say what.

On another note: Spoopster is mafia.

VOTE: Spoopster

Alright, let's see:
-Piko's post implies to me that they're watcher/tracker.
-Since we just lost a cop, Mido's posts would most likely imply that she's claiming whichever one of watcher/tracker that Piko isn't, or JOAT with a use of watcher/tracker/cop.
-Cop (Cop #1?), Vig, Secretary (I guess this is a beloved something or other since we're skipping a phase), and serial killer have been eliminated.
-Given the lack of a kill on N1 I still think it's likely that we have a town commuter or the doc got lucky, somewhat less likely to me is that there's a BP townie.

Midorikawa is lying because I know who the doc is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom