• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! - Endgame: The Phantom Troupe Escapes! (Mafia Win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midorikawa is lying because I know who the doc is.
7ifq5zH.gif

good work!
this is getting boring and you might make an entertaining target at least nyow~
suggestion, when you claim someone is lying like that, consider trying to back your not paying attention or ignoring things it up with a vote, it could make it look a bit better
something like this~ Vote: Jinjo

7ifq5zH.gif

good work!
this is getting boring and you might make an entertaining target at least nyow~
suggestion, when you claim someone is lying like that, consider trying to back your not paying attention or ignoring things it up with a vote, it could make it look a bit better
something like this~ Vote: Jinjo
Jinjo is a newer player so I can understand their mistake.

Vote spoopster. We’ve only lost town so let’s make sure we get mafia tonight

s9btHxg.gif
I also lost track of things myself ofc, so yep, forget that...
Vote: Spoopster

Welp, there’s no going back at this point. Vote: Spoopster.

If I may ask, Mido, what prompted you to use your scan on me?

Shion didn't even unvote me which means the votes are a tie to Midorikawa and Spoopster. I'm curious to see if Spoopster really is the mafia.

Unvote: Midorikawa

I don’t really have any other leads and I’m curious to see if Mido is telling the truth so

Shion didn't even unvote me which means the votes are a tie to Midorikawa and Spoopster. I'm curious to see if Spoopster really is the mafia.

Unvote: Midorikawa

You can switch votes directly without having to unvote

Last edited:
Also just a heads up that I will be ending Day 4 an hour early to get back to the 10pm PDT update time.

Well just to be sure nobody can swarm in and tie up votes at the last minute

Day 5: The Strongest One Falls First
Day 5: The Strongest One Falls First

2. @Calvin ッ
3. Toluca @Sunsette
4. @Spoopster
5. @Jinjo
6. swarla @Kharixi
7. Thanos @Midorikawa
8. @Pikochu
11. @Ayano Keiko
12. @Stormageden
13. @Shion Yorigami

Moderator on Duty: @DarthWolf

Day 4 End Votals:

Spoopster: 6 (Midorikawa, Jinjo, Ayano Keiko, Spoopster, Sunsette, Kharixi)
Jinjo: 1 (Shion Yorigami)
Midorikawa: 1 (Pikochu)

The most physically imposing member of the Phantom Troupe was off having drinks by himself at a bar in a seedy part of the city, when he was approached by several strong Hunters. He eyed the group as they walked up to him, confident in his ability to deal with them. There was no one stronger, after all.

Unfortunately for him, brute strength would not be enough. As he bunched his muscles and prepared to let his aura loose, one of the Hunters quickly threw a cape over him, and before their eyes, he vanished in thin air.

"Well, that'll keep him occupied for quite some time," the Hunter said. "He might get out of my secret dimension eventually, but at least by then, the rest of the Phantom Troupe will be taken care of. Though I will say that we will need every one of us to take them down."

When the leader and his companions learned the news of their friend's defeat, they were dismayed, as yet another blow had been struck against their plans for Yorknew city. The leader vowed to press on in revenge, but it would have to wait another night. With the loss of both the Hunter Association Chairman and its secretary, the Underground Auction would be postponed for this night, as Hunters grieved and gathered in remembrance. Though perhaps time to recover from this setback would benefit the Phantom Troupe in the end.

Spoopster has been lynched. He was:
Spoopster, you are Uvogin.

UvoLastStand.png

Uvogin is one of the founding members of the Phantom Troupe, and lives for battle. He kills without remorse and his strength is unrivaled in the Phantom Troupe.
You are an Enhancer that can convert your large amount of raw physical strength into extremely powerful Nen attacks. When Enhanced, even your voice can pierce an enemy's eardrums, leaving them disoriented and in pain. Your most powerful attack is called Big Bang Impact. Though it is a simple straight punch with your aura concentrated in your fist, it generates enough force to cause an explosion upon impact.

As such, you are the Roleblocker + 1x Strongman. During the night phase, you may PM the action: [Scream] Username. This will attempt to roleblock the target, and can be used each night if desired.

In addition, you may also PM the action [Big Bang Impact] Username, which will take the place of your factional kill, and will be unstoppable by any means. This can only be used once.
You are aligned with the Phantom Troupe, and win when all forces opposing it are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening, while at least one member is alive.

It is now Day 5. It will last for 48 hours and end on Wednesday, April 18 at 10pm PDT (-7 UTC).

Vote: Shion Yorigami

You haven't done anything helpful. All you did was trash-talked me and Pikochu, you lurked way too much, I find this suspicious first time you voted was on Day 4 which was on me since I did not know what a joat is and I had to look that up after I voted. You're just a nuisance and my instinct is telling me you're the mafia.

I agree that Shion coming in like they did and when they did felt like a weak attempt to take attention off the Spoopster wagon. It looks to me that with nobody counterclaiming Mido effectively, she wasn't a good target for counter-voting, but Jinjo was thanks to inexperience. (Mido if it turns out you hardcore bussed your teammate to get confirmed town, I'm going to be so mad...)

I agree that Shion coming in like they did and when they did felt like a weak attempt to take attention off the Spoopster wagon. It looks to me that with nobody counterclaiming Mido effectively, she wasn't a good target for counter-voting, but Jinjo was thanks to inexperience. (Mido if it turns out you hardcore bussed your teammate to get confirmed town, I'm going to be so mad...)
That's something I would do, but not this time.

I find it curious that Kharixi jumped on last moment. So that should be noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom