• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hurt and Heal Round Three: Top Ten Best-Selling Game Consoles

Round Three Start (Top Ten Best-Selling Game Consoles)
Round Three is Top Ten Best-selling Consoles and Handhelds, as requested by @MysteryFalls.

PlayStation 2 10
Nintendo DS 10
Game Boy 10
PlayStation 4 10
PlayStation 10
PlayStation 3 10
Nintendo Switch 10
Xbox 360 10
Game Boy Advance 10
PlayStation Portable 10

All stats are taken from Wikipedia, so some things may count as more than one. (Such as the DS family of handhelds which includes DS & DSi)
Game Boy is Game Boy and Game Boy Colour.
PlayStations are seperately listed, as they are vastly differing from each other and not just different models like seen above.
Game Boy Advance also includes the SP and Micro models.
I hope this list is okay! A lot of it is PlayStation but they sold very well so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As always, I'll leave the list without my hurt and heals.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom