• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ENDGAME: Hurt and Heal: Types

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beginning
  • Contrainer

Well-Ington Member
    Reaction score
    Hello everyone, there aren't that many active Hurt and Heals right now in Fun and Games, so I've decided to make my own using a common topic, Pokemon types! I know this has probably been done before, but there isn't an active one right now, so let's begin!

Each round, just add one point to your favorite type and remove one from your least favorite. A type is eliminated when it gets to zero. That's it!

Normal 20
    Fighting 20
    Flying 20
    Poison 20
    Ground 20
    Rock 20
    Bug 20
    Ghost 20
    Fire 20
    Water 20
    Grass 20 --> 19
    Electric 20
    Psychic 20
    Ice 20
    Dragon 20
    Steel 20 -->21
    Dark 20
    Fairy 20

This is unlikely, but if a new type is revealed (Gen VIII is coming soon), or you want to add a glitch type (e. g. Bird), feel free to do so!

Once it reaches the final 3 or every type has at least 75, you will cast 2 hurts.

All standard BMGF rules apply. Have fun!

Edit: As of February 3rd, no ping-ponging. To be exact, no posting twice in a row or three times within 24 hours.

Elimination:
    #18: Dragon
    #17: Fighting
    #16: Fire
    #15: Ice
    #14: Normal
    #13: Flying
    #12: Ground
    #11: Electric
    #10: Poison
    #9: Psychic
    #8: Rock
    #7: Fairy
    #6: Grass
    #5: Bug
    #4: Water
    #3: Steel
    #2: Dark
    #1: Ghost

Final blows:
    @Chidamari Sketch 7
    @Rainami 6
    @Sultan of Skook 2
    @MegaPod 1
    @prog rocker 1

Please PM me when you eliminate or add a type. I should respond soon enough.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Fighting is eliminated!
  • Normal 15
    Fighting 1 -> 0
    Flying 20
    Poison 20
    Ground 19
    Rock 20
    Bug 21
    Ghost 37
    Fire 18
    Water 32 +> 33
    Grass 22
    Electric 18
    Psychic 20
    Ice 19
    Steel 29
    Dark 23
    Fairy 26

Fire is eliminated!
  • there's just not that many fire-types I like (magcargo, heatmor, and flareon, to name a few), not to mention that I don't like the type itself. It's meh. Might have somefin to do with the fact that I'm a water-type fangirl.

Normal 13
    Flying 16
    Poison 18
    Ground 17
    Rock 21
    Bug 21
    Ghost 44
    Fire 1 -> 0
    Water 37 +> 38
    Grass 22
    Electric 18
    Psychic 20