• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hurt and Heal

Wartortle 100
Steelix 110
Armaldo 100 - 80
Cherrim 100
Bisharp 100
Quilladin 100 (again? i could've sworn this is like the third time this thing has shown up)
Popplio 100 + 110
Zacian 90
Tadbulb 90

Wartortle 100
Steelix 110
Armaldo 80 +> 90
Cherrim 80
Bisharp 100
Quilladin 100
Popplio 110
Zacian 100 -> 90
Tadbulb 80 -> 70

To be fair, there aren't that many Gen 6 Pokémon. I got this batch by clicking Random Page on Bulbapedia over and over again until I got a Pokémon, either their main page or a page about a card or something featuring them, which is probably why I ended up with Wartortle and Popplio. Gen 6 was really annoying, I got Mega Rayquaza but that didn't feel right, and eventually I gave up and just went with Quilladin because it was featured prominently on the image for a Pokémon XY episode I rolled and it wasn't a main character's Pokémon.

Back
Top Bottom