• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Husband and Wife Pokemon White Nuzlocke Let's Play!

Our big 50th episode of our husband/wife White Nuzlocke is here, and we're taking on the 8th and final gym! But here's the question: do we make it through the fight to episode 51? We took hefty losses last time, and we're not as prepared to fight dragons as we'd like to be. So check this out, it's a good one!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhEy23dfLW0

After the Opelucid City gym, and our battle with Iris, our party took a BIG hit... we've had to build an almost completely different team as we head towards Victory Road and the Elite Four! And the first test with our new team? A battle aganst Cheren with his now fully evolved starter. Exactly how much of a bitch is he going to be this time?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTb2lyyq9I0

Now that we’ve cleared Cheren and Bianca out of the way, it’s time for us to pass through the badge gates and take our first steps on victory road - which means we’ve got a couple last minute chances to catch pokemon! Will the last two pokemon actually make it onto our elite four team?

(Surprisingly, yes)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG9IqdwV_mk

I'm sorry...Your idea about setting Exadrill up was fine but it seems she was prepared for it...At least now you know that you have to cover your Ground and Ghost weaknesses.

I'm sorry...Your idea about setting Exadrill up was fine but it seems she was prepared for it...At least now you know that you have to cover your Ground and Ghost weaknesses.
Hurk... I mean, I knew going in that ghost would give us the most problems. A LOT of mistakes were made here, but I think the most fundamental was that I didn't take on Shauntal FIRST. I wanted Teagan to try to do the brunt of the work there, but I thought "oh, we'll gain some levels against the other E4 members," and that caused us to lose our main counter. I should've gone for the thing that scared me most first while I could guarantee I still had everything in tact.

Continuing to ready our party for one last onslaught against the Elite Four in our Nuzlocke, we’ve decided to go try and catch some legendaries - but this is a task we can fail! Will we be adding either to our team? Come watch us freak out as we try!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CCwQp74-_4

You have 3 members weak to fighting. Troh is bulky, but be careful about that.

This is a THING we have NOTICED.

I don't know why people like this part of the game so much when it's filled with exposition and comes right a tiring Elite 4, but anyway, Congratulations for finishing the game,

keeping your starter until the end and avenging Jiiinefer's soul!

Now, what are your next plans?

I don't know why people like this part of the game so much when it's filled with exposition and comes right a tiring Elite 4, but anyway, Congratulations for finishing the game,

keeping your starter until the end and avenging Jiiinefer's soul!

Now, what are your next plans?

THANKS!

We like the plot of the game plenty at this point... Though it does have some odd downsides for making videos. That this last video is over an hour and has only two battles is... less than ideal, but we were making each other laugh the entire time by trying to do the voices, so we're hoping other people find it funny too.

We're leaning real heavily towards White 2 at this point, but we're also open to suggestions. There's an argument to be made for Ultra Sun or Moon, or trying to get into the hall of fame in this game. But I think we'd probably do one compilation video if we were to go with that last option.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom