• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
It was a day, just like any other. Sure, you might have had a different sort of soda at lunch. Or perhaps you took a different route to school. But overall, it was a normal day.

Until it happened.

You blacked out in the middle of your routine. Now, you've awoken. But you've changed. You're no longer human. You're something...More.

Will you learn about what caused you to change, searching for a cure? Or bring humanity to it's knees?

((Note: RP idea was shamelessly ripped off ofINSPIRED BY Bironicus' Pokemutants.))

Rules
-All forum rules apply, of course.
-No god-modding.
-No legendaries.
-Keep things PG-13 or so.

Sign-Up
Name: Everyone has a name, no?
Age: Most any age is fine, although if your character is 300 I'll want a good reason.
Pokémon: What Pokemon is your dude?
Appearance: What does your dude look like? Make sure to include some features that mark them as part Pokemon.
Pokémon Abilities: Four moves and an ability.
Human Abilities: Mundane, human talents your character has.
History: Optional.

Accepted Characters

Alright! Listen up!

Since you guys already signed up for PokeMutants, just post here if you want in. I'll have a look-see at your sign-ups, but odds are you're accepted.

Last edited:
I want to create a sign-up for this so shut up xD

Name: Adèle Mordeux
Pokémon: Noivern
Appearance: Adèle has a mostly normal human skin-tone, hair, and body shape. But that's where her human traits end. She has Noivern arm-wings, Noivern tail, and Noivern eyes. She also has it 's ears and claws. She wears a purple shirt, a fluffy gray scarf, and black skinny-jeans to remain somewhat normal. Her brunette hair cuts off just below her back.
Pokémon Abilities: Moves: Hurricane, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Sky Attack Ability: Inflitrator
Human Abilities: Adèle is a very fast runner, and a great swimmer. Although not very strong, she makes up for it in agility and finesse.

Last edited:
Name: Light
Pokémon: Sylveon
Appearance: Light keeps her human shape but has had her skin turn completely into a white fur that covers her entire body besides her hair which is pink and long flowing
Pokémon Moves: Attract, Recover, Volt Tackle, Swords Dance
Pokemon Ability: Huge Power
Human Abilities: besides her pokemon powers she is a highly trained soldier, with increased and endurance and stamina (from the military training and experience) she's also a great swordsmen and is good at raising moral.

Not sure if.

There's that RP.

There's this RP.

And there's also URPG.

While URPG is eased by AIM, 2 RPs on forum might be bit complicated... and it seems not all of URPG can be done via AIM or other kind of messenger. I am not a great roleplayer, y know. Never had much experience in this matter. =p

(...on unrelated note, I like your avatar.

...and I was wondering where you put that mention, though. ha, spoiler.

If I feel like, I'll probably reuse the one from inspiration, or slighty modified reuse. Still can't decide.)

I wan to sign up as well. But I'll have to reserve at the moment. BTW, warrior roleplay is very interesting...hint hint

:D

Wait, so if I'm in Pokemutants I can join this one too?

If yeah, check my sign up there.

Not sure if.

There's that RP.

There's this RP.

And there's also URPG.

While URPG is eased by AIM, 2 RPs on forum might be bit complicated... and it seems not all of URPG can be done via AIM or other kind of messenger. I am not a great roleplayer, y know. Never had much experience in this matter. =p

(...on unrelated note, I like your avatar.

...and I was wondering where you put that mention, though. ha, spoiler.

If I feel like, I'll probably reuse the one from inspiration, or slighty modified reuse. Still can't decide.)
I ain't deciding for ya, better pick one dude.

@Charles Dunois, reserved.

@kush232, @Skittypaws, @kush232, @Elphie, @L1F327R34M you're all accepted. And I realized I know too little about Warriors to really be in an RP about it. I thought it was just kinda like Hamtaro, and it would be, like, the lives of cats in our world. Or something, I dunno.

If I knew a little more about the scenario and premise, I'd be more tempted to sign-up. :p

If I knew a little more about the scenario and premise, I'd be more tempted to sign-up. :p

You fell unconscious, and when you woke up you had Pokemon powers and you're in some sort of lab. You can try to find out who did this or just go dick around with your powers. Might be a good idea to find out what happened.

You fell unconscious, and when you woke up you had Pokemon powers and you're in some sort of lab. You can try to find out who did this or just go dick around with your powers. Might be a good idea to find out what happened.

So am I mutated with a Pokemon like the Pokemutants one or am I just a full fledged Pokemon? That's kind of what I was inquiring about. :p

Ah, you're just kinda fused with a Pokemon. That is to say, you look human, but with some features akin to those of a Pokemon.

SCREW IT I'M JOINING IN

Name: Morgan (Doesn't remember her last name)

Pokémon: Braixen

Appearance: First of all, I should state that it is nearly impossible to tell Morgan's gender. Her body-type's like a weird mix of male and female, where she's thin, has some sort of curves, but she also has broad shoulders and absolutely no chest, which causes a lot of confusion. As for everything else on there, it's pretty much the Braixen. Her face is a mix of human and Braixen, having the same general shape but also having a fox-like muzzle on her face. Her ears are like her Pokemon's, yellow and red, large, and stand out. She also has those weird bent legs that Braixen has. Finally, the white and yellow fur starting from her neck to her legs just look like clothing, even though they aren't...

Pokémon Abilities: Flame Charge, Solar Beam, Power-up Punch, Psychic, and Blaze as her ability

Human Abilities: She used to be in martial arts, and still remembers some moves from that. That's about it.

History: Nope. Not telling you anything.

Eyup, sounds just like the one I hosted. Of course, I was a complete screw-up then.

Alteration to my character's moveset in the event it needs revision, like, say, after evolution...how would I go about that?

I'll have mine done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom