• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I knew a little more about the scenario and premise, I'd be more tempted to sign-up. :p

You fell unconscious, and when you woke up you had Pokemon powers and you're in some sort of lab. You can try to find out who did this or just go dick around with your powers. Might be a good idea to find out what happened.

Eyup, sounds just like the one I hosted. Of course, I was a complete screw-up then.

Alteration to my character's moveset in the event it needs revision, like, say, after evolution...how would I go about that?

I'll have mine done soon.

Eh, so long as you don't abuse it, it's fine. You can't pull moves out of your ass all the time, but you can have your character train or use TMs.

A'ight. Hope this looks good, I spent a good three seconds on it.

Name: Annick Guillory

Pokémon: Golett

Appearance: Annick is covered and/or partially composed of blue clay. Her forearms and lower legs are covered in a layer of armor, though her thighs and upper arms are completely exposed--that is, SKIIIIIIIN. Golett’s yellow-swirled, strapped chest plate functions as a sort of bra for her C-cup breasts, though it cannot be fully removed. She lacks both a nose and visible ears, and her mouth doesn’t move when she speaks. Her eyes are glowing yellow dots in her pitch-black eye sockets. Her hair is medium-length and navy blue, if a little spiky. She wears a beige vest and cargo pants. Blah, blah, blah...

Moves: Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Power-Up Punch, Iron Defense

Ability: Iron Fist

Human Abilities: Annick is a mathematical genius and possesses a phenomenal memory.

History: Nothing of note.

Last edited:
Alright hero your chance to get back on my good side.

Name: Lucas "Mechtoid" Riecher
Pokémon Mutated with: Metagross

Appearance:
images
his human appearance.

After the mutation his arms and legs from the elbows and knees down turned into the blue metal of a metagross. he still has all his digits on his hands, but his feet and round clawed ones of a metagross. His hair is now inexplicably silver. Wrapping around his chest is a metal X like that on a Metagross's face.

Pokémon Abilities: meteor mash, hyper beam, Psychic, Iron Defense. Also has the clear body ability this also assist with his apathy complex.

Human Abilities:Extremely self sufficient can easy get himself what he needs to live, and adapts quickly to new situations. He also is more than a match for most technology able to hack into anything from a phone to a cash register.

History: A genius and a rebel Lucas was a force to be reckoned with. Acing school, but constantly fighting against the system Lucas ran away from home a little over a year ago. He's been spotted around making his mind known to the world with graffiti and vandalism.

Greaest fear: being exposed. Having all his secrets come out.

Theme: Rise Against - Ready To Fall (with lyrics) - YouTube

Alright hero your chance to get back on my good side.

Oh dear. It seems I was wrong about you. I think I told you that you have no sense of humor at some point. But I gotta say, that's actually pretty dang hilarious.

Sorry bro, but I don't particularly care about being on your good side. I would have accepted you out of principle, but if you're gonna be all arrogant and stuff, I dunno...

@Charles Dunois, you're accepted.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll use my character from Pokemutants.

Name: Zuzuma

Pokémon mutated with: Skitty

Appearance:
Long pick hair with bright brown eyes. She has a long Skitty tail, small Skitty ears, small skitty nose, and Skitty teeth. She is about 5’ 4”, and the skin tone is a soft white. She also has normal feet, hands, face, legs and arms.

Pokémon Abilities: Cute charm as her ability.
Initial moves: Tackle, Growl, Tail whip, Fake Out

Human Abilities: Track Runner, starting triathlon training

History:

Zuzuma’s family runs a dairy, where they raise Miltanks for milk, butter, and cheese using their valuable milk. They make each individual item on their ranch and package them as well. Zuzuma always enjoys playing with the Pokémon at the ranch. When she is old enough, she will take over the ranch. They don’t live near the city at all. Instead, they live near the mountains for quality product and fresh air.

The members of her family are her mother Sandra, her dad Zekuro, and her younger sister Jinah.

Greatest Fear: Mice and bugs

Theme: Nature is already in perfect balance; otherwise it wouldn’t have existed in the first place.

@Bad Apple, sorry I missed you, you're in.

[/mention]SkittyPaws[/mention], you too.

[mention]Everyone[/mention]: I'll probably start this tomorrow evening.

2bf5aa6f-74e5-426b-a620-a3db00d44417.png

Name: Jason Mantini

Pokémon: Scyther

Appearance:
Scyther3pencilB.png
At 5′9″ (175.3 cm), Jason is not an especially tall gijinka, but his thin, wiry frame makes him seem taller to many people. His green hair is usually rather messy from being kept underneath his helmet all the time, and he rarely makes an effort to fix it. His eyes are an amber yellow color, with a slit pupil and a transparent nictitating membrane. Thanks to this “third eyelid,” he doesn’t blink nearly as often as most people, which can seem unsettling. He has a long nose, pointed ears, and sharp teeth.

Just above his wrists the distinct scythe-like blades for which he was named grow from a chitinous plate on each of his forearms. About two feet long and razor sharp, he uses them to great effect while fighting. They are articulated in three places, allowing him to fold them down over his arms when not using them, preventing him from accidentally stabbing or slicing anything. On his back, green exoskeletal plates cover the lower portion of his neck, his back between his shoulder blades, and most of his lower back. His four insectiod wings grow from these plates. These wings allow him to fly, even at great speeds, but they cannot support much more than his own weight. Unlike many other flying-type Pokémon and gijinka, he cannot carry anyone else while he flies.

Usually, Scyther is seen in his biking gear, a padded leather ensemble in green, black, and white that offers protection in case of an accident on his motorcycle. The boots have been modified, giving them three sharp claws apiece, like a Scyther’s foot, and the jacket was custom made to fit around his blades and his wings. His helmet, too, was unique, designed to look like the head of a Scyther. He has a spare plain black helmet, as well, for passengers or emergencies.

Pokémon Abilities: {Moves} Fury Cutter, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, Giga Impact {Ability} Technician {Nature} Hasty

Human Abilities: A proficient biker, riding a bright green Ducati. He works on it himself, and is a fairly good mechanic.

2bf5aa6f-74e5-426b-a620-a3db00d44417.png

Name: Jason Mantini

Pokémon: Scyther

Appearance:
Scyther3pencilB.png
At 5′9″ (175.3 cm), Jason is not an especially tall gijinka, but his thin, wiry frame makes him seem taller to many people. His green hair is usually rather messy from being kept underneath his helmet all the time, and he rarely makes an effort to fix it. His eyes are an amber yellow color, with a slit pupil and a transparent nictitating membrane. Thanks to this “third eyelid,” he doesn’t blink nearly as often as most people, which can seem unsettling. He has a long nose, pointed ears, and sharp teeth.

Just above his wrists the distinct scythe-like blades for which he was named grow from a chitinous plate on each of his forearms. About two feet long and razor sharp, he uses them to great effect while fighting. They are articulated in three places, allowing him to fold them down over his arms when not using them, preventing him from accidentally stabbing or slicing anything. On his back, green exoskeletal plates cover the lower portion of his neck, his back between his shoulder blades, and most of his lower back. His four insectiod wings grow from these plates. These wings allow him to fly, even at great speeds, but they cannot support much more than his own weight. Unlike many other flying-type Pokémon and gijinka, he cannot carry anyone else while he flies.

Usually, Scyther is seen in his biking gear, a padded leather ensemble in green, black, and white that offers protection in case of an accident on his motorcycle. The boots have been modified, giving them three sharp claws apiece, like a Scyther’s foot, and the jacket was custom made to fit around his blades and his wings. His helmet, too, was unique, designed to look like the head of a Scyther. He has a spare plain black helmet, as well, for passengers or emergencies.

Pokémon Abilities: {Moves} Fury Cutter, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, Giga Impact {Ability} Technician {Nature} Hasty

Human Abilities: A proficient biker, riding a bright green Ducati. He works on it himself, and is a fairly good mechanic.

Looks fine to me. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom